Status
Not open for further replies.

STLJohnny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
MO
For what you can clearly see is a vape Fairy inside my Reo. Reo_Fairy.jpg
Now you have to pull the cover off quick to catch her on camera but shes there.:blink: How else can you explain perfection.

I cant thank everyone at ECF enough for hours of threads and tutorials I went through prior to my purchase.
Im not an expert rba guy and I now have successfully built numerous micro coils, perfectly positioned searching for what I liked.
My Bobas in an IBtank was awesome but this has no words.

Rob thank you as well. I just got this blem grand and I think we have different ideas as to what constitutes as "blem".

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
For what you can clearly see is a vape Fairy inside my Reo. View attachment 284865
Now you have to pull the cover off quick to catch her on camera but shes there.:blink: How else can you explain perfection.

I cant thank everyone at ECF enough for hours of threads and tutorials I went through prior to my purchase.
Im not an expert RBA guy and I now have successfully built numerous micro coils, perfectly positioned searching for what I liked.
My Bobas in an IBtank was awesome but this has no words.

Rob thank you as well. I just got this blem grand and I think we have different ideas as to what constitutes as "blem".

Rob is the Simply the Best! Enjoy the Vape :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread