I can't Believe the Casaa Call to action only..

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I don't thingk there's a 1000 ECF menbers in Casaa though. I could be wrong.

I thought I saw Recently that CASAA had about 3,500 Total Members.

Now How Many are Active Members (1/2 ?) and How Many of those Active Members will Actually make a Submission (30% ?), I Dunno?

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I got an email. There is no reason to get all upset when a lot of us already know what is going on and needs to be done

I don't think Anyone is Upset about CASAA Members not Visiting a Thread.

But It is somewhat Discouraging when there are a Whole Lot More people on the ECF who are Not CASAA Members. And Are Not Clicking on Threads like that.

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
Thank you chellemmm.

But I'm sure there are Countless other here on the ECF you could say the Same About.

:D

Nope. It was a thread where you were ranting (I love rants!) as an aside, about how people will come to ECF to post 10,000 words daily about some minutiae (my word) BS and not pay the $$ to support this wonderful Forum. I decided that you were absolutely correct, and I became a supporter IMMEDIATELY!

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Nope. It was a thread where you were ranting (I love rants!) as an aside, about how people will come to ECF to post 10,000 words daily about some minutiae (my word) BS and not pay the $$ to support this wonderful Forum. I decided that you were absolutely correct, and I became a supporter IMMEDIATELY!

I Remember that one. I think that was Rant #287

:lol:

Vermiform

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Louisiana

Wow.......

Just realized I am not a supporting member yet. Will remedy that tonight and you can take credit for this one.

With all the time I spend here lately I can't believe a haven't become one already. :facepalm:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I already read through the information that CASAA sent out. If you already read the Email there really isn't a need to read it in the thread too. There is not need to get upset either. Just saying

Upset? Where in the world did you come up with that? People that know me on this forum (and I've been here going on 5 yrs.) know there's no mistaking when I'm "Upset".
I was just thinking of all the people that aren't Casaa members that look at the low view count and figure if no one else is worried about it why should I. I was under the impression this was important to Casaa but you being a member of Casaa have pointed out the folly in my thinking so I will stop bothering trying to get backers. Oh and I hope I haven't "Upset" you. Have a nice day.
BTW as this thread of me trying to help Casaa with their fight has annoyed so many veteran Cassa members I have deleted all my posts.

Last edited:

Vermiform

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Louisiana
Upset? Where in the world did you come up with that? People that know me on this forum (and I've been here going on 5 yrs.) know there's no mistaking when I'm "Upset".
I was just thinking of all the people that aren't Casaa members that look at the low view count and figure if no one else is worried about it why should I. I was under the impression this was important to Casaa but you being a member of Casaa have pointed out the folly in my thinking so I will stop bothering trying to get backers. Oh and I hope I haven't "Upset" you. Have a nice day.
BTW as this thread of me trying to help Casaa with their fight has annoyed so many veteran Cassa members I have deleted all my posts.

Uhm, ok........

he mad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread