I can't believe this happened :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
I've never experienced this with backwoods brew before. Been ordering for 5 years now without a hitch. I did have a glitch 2 orders ago but had nothing to do with backwoods...it had to do with my own mail carrier. Seemed to get fixed the last order where I finally got my order delivered to my house instead of someone elses....but now my most recent order has been sent to Brazil.

.....but I live in Canada

I'm almost out too (casa has a few drops left and my caramel cap has enough for about 2 more refills), so this is beyond frightening to me. My order somehow got sent to a completely different country and I am almost out of my beloved all day vapes. Canadian juice sucks in my opinion....I'd rather go back to hacking away on real cigarettes than vape anything Canada sells.

I've emailed Don the other day but no response yet. Is it at all possible I can still get my order even though it was sent to a country I don't even live in???

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
That's what worries me :( That there is a chance my order is lost for good. I hope it can be sorted and I don't have to pay to get this one replaced....the exchange rate makes for a somewhat expensive product for me but almost my entire vaping history...backwoods was the only juice I can vape. I'll email her right away and hope something can be done. Thanks Ruppy :)

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
They dont even ship to brazil. In fact their site wont even allow shipping to brazil. Im guessing it was a post office error. It "might" eventually find its way back to you

Yes it is completely the post offices fault...nothing at all to do with sending error in the least. Fortunately I'll be able to get another order resent. Again, in the 5 years I've ordered from BWB, there has never been one issue and I had no idea that there are no shipping options to Brazil (I kind of feel bad for those folks living there)...this one threw me for a loop...as I'm sure was for them as well. I'm extremely thankful it will get sorted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread