I can't find prefilled carts or cartos for my Riva 510 1100mah

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC

Apr 6, 2011
Los Angeles
The kit the Riva 510 1100mah which is on its way, comes with blanks carts, and some blank cartos. I ordered extra blank cartos but can't find any prefilled ones, not even carts. Just want afew to start off with, then fill my own. Anyone know where I can get some? Will the xl borge cartos and the new 510-t tanks and attys for the tanks fit fit my device?:confused: And can I refill the cartos with blue foam?

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
The kit the Riva 510 1100mah which is on its way, comes with blanks carts, and some blank cartos. I ordered extra blank cartos but can't find any prefilled ones, not even carts. Just want afew to start off with, then fill my own. Anyone know where I can get some? Will the xl borge cartos and the new 510-t tanks and attys for the tanks fit fit my device?:confused: And can I refill the cartos with blue foam?

Dunno about the pre-filled. I'm sure they are out there but, the ones that came with my first crappy kit sucked so bad, I just want to know what's going in them. I've never heard of anyone replacing the filler in a carto except for one post I saw where someone did it on a go-go and on a go-go cart the filler is removeable.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
That is correct. Because the 510 line are 3-pieces there are few prefilled cartos for them and the prefilled carts from China with PG flavors like "tobacco" are not popular. There may be some 510 rebranders like Apollo and Volcano (Magma model) with their own prefilled flavored 510 carts.

This place has a small poorly stocked supply of prefilled 510 cartos
Xpress 510 Cartomizers

You could also get a 510 extender (to get the threads up higher) then a 510 to 808 (aka KR808D-1) adapter, and use KR808D+1 prefilled cartos like the Vapor4Life.com ones

I use blank Boge cartos on my 510 and Riva 510

I fill my own cartos. Prefilled is not that useful anyway. To get reasonable use out of a carto you need to add juice and keep it damp. A carto lasts 4-14 days for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread