I can't find the Smokeless Image/Volt sub-forum! Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
They don't have their own sub forum, but they have a massive thread. Imagine is the Smokeless Image rep that posts there. It's super active and the SI people are very quick to respond. They also post a lot of discount codes and contests there, so it's a great thread to keep your eye on if you like their products!

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
They don't have their own sub forum, but they have a massive thread. Imagine is the Smokeless Image rep that posts there. It's super active and the SI people are very quick to respond. They also post a lot of discount codes and contests there, so it's a great thread to keep your eye on if you like their products!

I really appreciate your sharing the thread link with me! I want to check it out because I'm undecided between getting a pen style ecig from Bloog or Volt!

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
I really appreciate your sharing the thread link with me! I want to check it out because I'm undecided between getting a pen style ecig from Bloog or Volt!

Both models are great choices, but I'm pretty biased toward the Volt since I own one. :p I'm pretty sure the Bloog and Volt are identical units, just rebranded. The Volt is cheaper, so that's definitely a plus. They also have awesome customer service. I got the wrong color battery with my first order and they shipped me out a new one at no charge. They let me keep the bright orange battery I got by mistake too!

And if you really want a pen style ecig, go for it. A lot of people here are deadset on the bigger eGo type batteries, but I think the KR808 like Volt or Bloog are great for a first PV. I've got a 1300 mah battery PV as well as a Volt and I still use the little guy all the time. The battery life isn't as terrible as people make it out to be. If I use the Volt all day (I'm quite the chain vaper too haha), I only have to switch out my battery once during the day. So if I'm out and about or away from an outlet, I just carry two batteries and I have no issues.

Also, I was dissing the Smokeless Image juices in another thread today, but I will say their blank cartos are SPECTACULAR. I buy their blanks and fill them with other juices. I've tried Boges, Echomizers and CE2's but there's something magical about those Volt cartos. Great flavor, nice vapor production, warm inhales and I can refill them over and over for almost 2 weeks a piece.

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
Both models are great choices, but I'm pretty biased toward the Volt since I own one. :p I'm pretty sure the Bloog and Volt are identical units, just rebranded. The Volt is cheaper, so that's definitely a plus. They also have awesome customer service. I got the wrong color battery with my first order and they shipped me out a new one at no charge. They let me keep the bright orange battery I got by mistake too!

And if you really want a pen style ecig, go for it. A lot of people here are deadset on the bigger eGo type batteries, but I think the KR808 like Volt or Bloog are great for a first PV. I've got a 1300 mah battery PV as well as a Volt and I still use the little guy all the time. The battery life isn't as terrible as people make it out to be. If I use the Volt all day (I'm quite the chain vaper too haha), I only have to switch out my battery once during the day. So if I'm out and about or away from an outlet, I just carry two batteries and I have no issues.

Also, I was dissing the Smokeless Image juices in another thread today, but I will say their blank cartos are SPECTACULAR. I buy their blanks and fill them with other juices. I've tried Boges, Echomizers and CE2's but there's something magical about those Volt cartos. Great flavor, nice vapor production, warm inhales and I can refill them over and over for almost 2 weeks a piece.

Thank you so much for all that information!!!! I went to the thread and everyone was sooo helpful and answered all my questions!!! After I had all my questions answered I felt really good about buying a Volt and I did!!! I'm so excited and I have you to thank for giving me the link and Retriever for suggesting Volt in another thread of mine! Thank you for telling me how great the cartos are too!! I've been hearing the same thing so I plan on buying mine there!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread