I CANT FIND THIS ANYWHERE somebody help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThehundredSB

Mar 27, 2020
My girlfriends brother introduced this new disposable pen and it says it contains 600 puffs..
Its freaking great. I tried the banana and it was amazing so i did some research to find out where i could get one but theres no trace online. Like absolutely nothing. It came from a local smoke shop but its doesnt look homemade or trashy its very proffessional. I will ask for a pic to post when he can send me one but simple description is, round tube, color coded, bottom detail looks like a burnt cigar. best/funniest part about not being able to find it is.... IT HAS THE BANG ENERGY LOGO ON IT. so im guessing someone created an amazing knockoff or its just not out yet. If anyone has any info please let me know. This is in southern california btw, i dont know if its nationwide. thanks!

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I've never seen a Bang Energy ecig, but I'm not up on pen style ecigs. A quick Google search got me to a page with a large pen style ecig with I think a Bang Energy logo on it, but the article was about vape products with caffeine. I will not link to that page because I don't want to promote that product. There is no benefit to vaping caffeine and the ecig companies that promote that are scams. I also don't think there are any pen style ecigs that will give you 600 puffs unless you take really short puffs.

Please post a pic of the ecig when you get it. It may not be what I found and if someone here knows it I'm sure they will respond :)

Reactions: stols001

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    It's called "Bank XL" made by Puff Bar (I guess)

It won't be around for long if they are using another company's trademark. I highly doubt the owners of Bang gave them permission to use their TM on an ecig. But then, Bang might just be that dumb lol

Image from Puff Bar subreddit...
    Bang XL, another nice little disposable : Puffbar

ga83ukXYPNghtpLzk1HmH7QJUSTD8hYzlUeflPU4F8c.jpg

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    I don't wonder if I am wasting my time. I know it. Sometimes I wonder if I am wasting everyone else's time (Hi! Classwife! Good to see you again) but the flavoring thread are like, saints. LOL
    Anna

Not a waste of time, perhaps unappreciated but never a waste.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread