Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Hello ECF'ers,

My name is crashtestjeep and Im officially addicted to freedomsmokeUSA's RY4. Seldom, have I found an acceptable tasting RY4 for my pallette. I have found the mothership of all RY4 in my book.

This is not the typical DeKang style but a USA made, perfectly blended carmelly-ish, somewhat chocolatey undertone-ish but mostly strong real tobacco flavor. This takes the idea of RY4 into another dimension.

I crave a strong tobacco flavor, and seldom a candy flavor. However, this liquid has mixed a tiny bit of sweet with a whole lotta robust tobacco into the PERFECT lil bottle called RY4.

Anyone who loves American blended tobacco liquids, MUST try this flavor. I almost wished they named it something other than RY4 because I think some who have had bad experiences with others RY4's may be reluctant to try this.
If your one that **somewhat** liked an RY4 but craved more tobacco flavor from it, search no more....Pick up a bottle of this stuff and you may just forget about all your other juices like I have.

I also got thier "Thin Mint Cookie", but to be honest I cant even review it because I cannot put this darn RY4 down!!!!!!!

:thumbs: Thanks FreedomsmokeUSA for this addicting, PERFECT flavor!!!! :thumbs:

bassnut

Crumby Jokes
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks for the RY4 tip.
When I started vaping, I only enjoyed RY4 but found the tastes to vary widely. One order I received was supposed to be 12mg nicotine but looks and tastes like a diluted 24mg.
I still have a bunch of sub-par liquids to work through.
I'll have to try Freedomsmokes.

Have you tried Nhaler tobacco liquids yet?

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I also got a sample of this RY4 and it is rad! I plan to get some more, also. Anyone know when they're having another sale?

It is very earthy and slightly sweet. Not typical RY4 at all. Someone else mentioned it had a slight spiciness to it and I couldn't taste it at first. Been vaping it a couple days and now I get it. Very well could be an all dayer, for sure.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I also got a sample of this RY4 and it is rad! I plan to get some more, also. Anyone know when they're having another sale?

RY4 from FS USA is my favorite! There's a 4th of July Sale - any 30ml. pre-mix for $10.00. I'm not sure if the sale is already in effect though. The code is july4.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Crash... what are your other must try flavors?
I see you on the AV thread and I am a fan of Ben's juice too...

Im a HUGE tobacco fan....Nhaler, Ave, FreedomsmokeUsa and surprisingly enough, I LOVE good ole' DeKang's USA blend!

For fruity stuff, mostly blueberry and strawberry flavors, anything muffin/cheesecake from MsT's, BB crumble from juicy and from Nhaler, DIYflavor Shack has good tobaccos as well! And, of course the AC and tastyfinger from Tasty vapor.

There are SO many juice vendors now, I think Ill never try them all ;) But Ill keep trying :D

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
I am addicted to FreedomSmokeUSA's RY4 too - I mean, seriously addicted to it.

Funny though, to me, I don't taste the tobacco, it reminds me of the Marzetti's Caramel Dip for apples....but more complex. It's rich and creamy caramel but has a really full flavor. Sweet, but not candy-sweet. It's very undescribable, there's alot going on in there!

I vape 12mg strength during the day, and 0nic in the evenings. If I could order a 50 gallon drum of 0-nic RY4 from FS-USA, I would!

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I am addicted to FreedomSmokeUSA's RY4 too - I mean, seriously addicted to it.

Funny though, to me, I don't taste the tobacco, it reminds me of the Marzetti's Caramel Dip for apples....but more complex. It's rich and creamy caramel but has a really full flavor. Sweet, but not candy-sweet. It's very undescribable, there's alot going on in there!

I vape 12mg strength during the day, and 0nic in the evenings. If I could order a 50 gallon drum of 0-nic RY4 from FS-USA, I would!

I'm also seriously addicted to it! I'm out of town this week, and brought quite a few juices with me. Seriously, out of everything I have with me, the only two bottles that were touched are FreedomSmokeUSA's RY4 and Thin Mint! I've gone through approx. 20 ml. of RY4 since last Friday night when we arrived. There's only about 5 ml. left and I'm worried that I'm not going to have to last me until tomorrow night when we get home.

I really don't like tobacco flavors, and don't detect it in this either. I definitely taste caramel, along with other flavors (have no clue what). It's such a perfect all-day vape. :)

Btw, I also use 12 mg. When I started vaping in February, I used 18 mg, but it was way too much for me. 12 is perfect, although I'm thinking about using a lower mg. at night. Does the 0 mg. taste the same as 12 mg?

Last edited:

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
I'm also seriously addicted to it! I'm out of town this week, and brought quite a few juices with me. Seriously, out of everything I have with me, the only two bottles that were touched are FreedomSmokeUSA's RY4 and Thin Mint! I've gone through approx. 20 ml. of RY4 since last Friday night when we arrived. There's only about 5 ml. left and I'm worried that I'm not going to have to last me until tomorrow night when we get home.

I really don't like tobacco flavors, and don't detect it in this either. I definitely taste caramel, along with other flavors (have no clue what). It's such a perfect all-day vape. :)

Btw, I also use 12 mg. When I started vaping in February, I used 18 mg, but it was way too much for me. 12 is perfect, although I'm thinking about using a lower mg. at night. Does the 0 mg. taste the same as 12 mg?

Well, I got the 12mg by mixing 24mg and 0mg - so not sure if it tastes the same as 12mg straight from FS-USA...but the 0nic is a little smoother and 'wetter' - there's no throat hit and it's really juicy ....not sure if that makes sense. I really enjoy it in the evenings though.

I've only been on the 0nic in the evenings for about a week - but it's helped tremendously with the anxiety I was experiencing at night since switching to vaping. Don't know what caused it, as I used to chain-smoke in front of the computer at night....for whatever reason I can't do that with vaping I guess! The 0nic works great though, I get the flavor and the hand-to-mouth action, and even with my 3 crazy kids, I don't feel the need for a nic-fix....too weird!

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Well, I got the 12mg by mixing 24mg and 0mg - so not sure if it tastes the same as 12mg straight from FS-USA...but the 0nic is a little smoother and 'wetter' - there's no throat hit and it's really juicy ....not sure if that makes sense. I really enjoy it in the evenings though.

I've only been on the 0nic in the evenings for about a week - but it's helped tremendously with the anxiety I was experiencing at night since switching to vaping. Don't know what caused it, as I used to chain-smoke in front of the computer at night....for whatever reason I can't do that with vaping I guess! The 0nic works great though, I get the flavor and the hand-to-mouth action, and even with my 3 crazy kids, I don't feel the need for a nic-fix....too weird!

I definitely relate to what you were experiencing at night. I also used to chain-smoke at night when working on my computer. I still do w/ vaping, but I'm staying up way too late! When I was vaping 18mg, it was really bad - racing heart, nightmares, etc. I'm glad I switched to 12mg, but I know that I need something lower at night.

I think I know what you mean about juicy! I don't really care about throat hit at night, so I'm going to try this. Thanks!

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
I know what you mean, I have vaped 15 ml since I posted the OP! :shock:

I also have vaped abt 5-7ml of the thin mint as well...it honestly tastes JUST like the cookies! :thumbs: I also really REALLY like the viscosity of these juices...perfect! Not too thin, not too thick.

I need to try some 0nic at nite as well. I also used to chain smoke (all the time, not just at nite :blush:) and I vaped non-stop for the first 6-8 months vaping but I find myself vaping less and less now. Its not so much abt the nic anymore, but just the action of vaping I suppose. Nic not in cigs is SO much different....I find it makes me more alert. Kind of like caffiene used to do for me. I havent had alot of caffeine in quite some time, so its nice to have a supplement for that ... ;) OK, so one caffeine drink a day compared to 10 abt 2 years ago....trying to stay on the water track but in the morning I have either one cup of coffee or a diet soda :D

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I know what you mean, I have vaped 15 ml since I posted the OP! :shock:

I also have vaped abt 5-7ml of the thin mint as well...it honestly tastes JUST like the cookies! :thumbs: I also really REALLY like the viscosity of these juices...perfect! Not too thin, not too thick.

I need to try some 0nic at nite as well. I also used to chain smoke (all the time, not just at nite :blush:) and I vaped non-stop for the first 6-8 months vaping but I find myself vaping less and less now. Its not so much abt the nic anymore, but just the action of vaping I suppose. Nic not in cigs is SO much different....I find it makes me more alert. Kind of like caffiene used to do for me. I havent had alot of caffeine in quite some time, so its nice to have a supplement for that ... ;) OK, so one caffeine drink a day compared to 10 abt 2 years ago....trying to stay on the water track but in the morning I have either one cup of coffee or a diet soda :D

This is the first time that I was happy to be home from a trip. As soon as the suitcases were in the house, I opened up a new bottle of RY4. :)

So you're vaping less now? I've been vaping since the end of Feb. and seem to chain vape (is there such a word)?

So you like the Thin Mints too??? It's almost like dessert for me - I love this stuff!

Speaking of caffeine... since I quit smoking, I've cut down a lot on caffeine. I used to love coffee, but I seem to be losing my taste for it. Lately, I pour one cup in the am, and usually don't finish it. I am still drinking pepsi one's though, but they don't taste as good as before. I think my tastes have changed a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread