The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I Cant Taste ANYTHING!

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by terrie1, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. terrie1

terrie1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    Hi,
    I have been vaping my bananas foster and blueberry alternating all day and I got to the point where I couldnt taste anything at all in my vapor! I finally freaked and went for some smilin menthol...anyone else have this happen?

2. JDiz150

JDiz150 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2010
    Glendora, CA
    Could be either you had a bad batch of carts or maybe your taste buds are just immune to more subtle flavors. I know when I started vaping, I had to stick to tobacco and menthol flavors still my taste buds regained their vigor. Now everything tastes great so long as its made by V4L! Give it some time, if that doesn't help, contact V4L and I'm sure they will do whatever they can to make sure you're a satisfied customer!

3. terrie1

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    I fill my own blanks with v4l juice....something is wrong with my taste buds. I have been vaping almost 6 months!

4. msroulette

msroulette Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2010
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Terrie, I have had this happen. A few things I've found that cause me to lose my taste...One, my sinuses are a mess...neti pot to the rescue. Two, my moods...I happen to find some flavors lose any appeal at all with certain moods...and Three, Exhaustion...if I am extremely tired, nothing at all tastes good!

5. terrie1

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    Thanks Ms Rou... I think I am very tired mentally today.

6. Nilius

Nilius Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2010
    CLE
    I haven't been able to taste anything this week... Allergies

7. JDiz150

JDiz150 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2010
    Glendora, CA
    I'm mentally tired every day! lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.