Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Arrrrggghhhh the 20% works on 100$ and up orders.....I just ordered 174$ worth of stock.... I could have gotten an other 18$ off....

You will be happier with the extra bonus', I shipped cause much more than the 18 buck savings:p

Somtimes I bonus well over max discount. I will have to start a thread asking about which it preferred, my bonus', or discounts...you may be very surprised;)and happy

Steve:cool:

Boy, I like to surprise peeps8-o

Pugzley

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2009
USA
You will be happier with the extra bonus', I shipped cause much more than the 18 buck savings:p

Somtimes I bonus well over max discount. I will have to start a thread asking about which it preferred, my bonus', or discounts...you may be very surprised;)and happy

I love my surprises! And they are much better than any discount code. :)

Sometimes I think I have someone else's order because there's so many extras in there. I really love that about ordering from you guys.

Your surprises have helped me help others by paying it forward and helping others to discover vaping.

Thank you so much for being the company that you are, please don't ever change, you've given me back faith in business people again. So many times I have had to struggle just to get what I actually paid for, but I know I will always be treated fairly and beyond when buying from your website.

Maybe this is why we can't wait to place another order, even before the last one we made arrives. :D

georgehower

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
www.joetower.com
I ordered the Ultimate Ultimatum kit last night and am eagerly waiting for it. I hope it will arrive by Saturday. Chicago to Minneapolis, probably seems doable in 2-3 days.

By the way, the 20% works on orders over $200.00.

I already want to order more stuff - but should probably wait until I receive my 1st order :)

Happy vaping!

SEB

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Canada

Ohhh yeah I forgot about the freebies!!! I love surprises... especially if they worth more than the extra 10% :p. Seriously I'd rather have a nice surprise than having an automatic 10% off on top of the 10% ECF member discount...

Keep the surprises!!!

Thanks Steve!

Uselessdreamer1

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
Kentucky

its my first time ordering from you, i didnt know about the extras! Thats so awesome that you do that. I cant wait!

SEB

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Canada
See, I just learned something new today. What's this about a 10% ECF member discount?

Well I'm a noob so for me it's the fact that I could have gone directly to V4L website and pay full price.

But as a member of the ECF, I found the discount code SMILLIN... So for me it is the ECF 10% off :p

Sorry about the confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread