Status
Not open for further replies.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Yes, the true patriot here. I ordered my 2nd ProVari in a week, this one's a mini. I only did it to keep our American workers at their jobs. Could there possibly be any other reason? I almost feel like "Rosie the riveter". :angel: :D ;)

I salute you, m'am.

I also am a fellow patriot, [Moderated]

Last edited by a moderator:

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Mom,

"Rose the Riveter" - REALLY !!! Your are giving away your age. Albeit the patriotic analogy is spot on. Congrats on your new Mini. I just got a second one myself. ProVape should have a warning on their site "Our Products may be Hazardous to your Bank account".
By the way Mom I have seen some posters of Rosie with some "Daisy May" shorts on that were pretty hot for the day.

@ Mr. Edd - Your patriotism is not on my Cardiologist's list of acceptable visual stimuli. As far as the smirk on the second patriots face... I had to go back and look a second time because I didn't even notice she had a face. :D

Last edited:

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
**sigh** May I remind everyone that this isn't the place for images like that?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-forum-rules/51178-forum-rules.html

b. Posting photos or pictures that some may find offensive or unacceptable is not permitted. Naked or semi-naked pictures of people are not permitted. As matters of taste cannot have a hard definition, Moderators will determine what is or is not acceptable - if you are unsure, then do not post the material.

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Holman - my age is 17 & I'm sticking to it! Funny, you saw "Rosie" with daisy-mays, I remember a hard-hat. Ummm...go figure, different pic I'm sure.

Speaking of age, I went to pick up my new specs today & overheard that ages 18 & below get a discount. Naturally, I stated that I was 17.
After a few chuckles & smirks (guess they didn't believe me) I screamed "age discrimination" at the top of my lungs. Sadly, that didn't work either. Soooo, I quietly paid full price & went to search for someone that had reaaally bad eyesight. (Just kidding - nah, it almost happened).;)

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Yes, the true patriot here. I ordered my 2nd ProVari in a week, this one's a mini. I only did it to keep our American workers at their jobs. Could there possibly be any other reason? I almost feel like "Rosie the riveter". :angel: :D ;)

The reason you bought it is because its the best hassel free/well built mod out there (imho)... If Provape made the Vamo and sold it for 159 bucks, I dont think you would have gone for that.....Patriotic or not.... :2cool:

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Mini Congrats, Mom de M! :D

And with what did you fill your new Provi's first topper? ;)

(something NiteLiteVapor Ultra menthol dropped, no doubt)

Hello my dear Kat lady...Always Ultra Menthol Drops with my fav Bounty Hunter from PV Liquids. BH with a little (notice how precise I am?) Tropikeyta is out of this world & has become my other fav along with Renegade.

I'm still in awe of the ProVari & now I can't wait till the mini gets here. Unreal how the flavors come thru, just love it & yes, still the old carto/tank....;)

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
The reason you bought it is because its the best hassel free/well built mod out there (imho)... If Provape made the Vamo and sold it for 159 bucks, I dont think you would have gone for that.....Patriotic or not.... :2cool:

No, actually I DID buy it because it's made here. After all the thread stalking & after receiving an over priced piece of #&%~ last week, actually 2, it wasn't much of a decision. One of the items was from a brand that I've been extremely loyal to for 2 1/2 years. You are right tho, it is IMO the best hassel free & well built mod out there. BTW - I try to buy everything made in the US including dog & cat food, their toys & treats, items for the house, food, etc.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
**sigh** May I remind everyone that this isn't the place for images like that?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-forum-rules/51178-forum-rules.html

b. Posting photos or pictures that some may find offensive or unacceptable is not permitted. Naked or semi-naked pictures of people are not permitted. As matters of taste cannot have a hard definition, Moderators will determine what is or is not acceptable - if you are unsure, then do not post the material.

I did not see how the deleted images were in any way 'offensive'. I didn't think anyone could be offended when all private areas were covered. A girl in a bathing suit that one could easily see at a public beach was not an image I thought would be offensive to a normal person. Thank you for bringing the despicable vulgarity of these images to my attention.

For the sake of public decency, I will make sure that I do not post any more images of people in bathing suits in the future.

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Holman - my age is 17 & I'm sticking to it! Funny, you saw "Rosie" with daisy-mays, I remember a hard-hat. Ummm...go figure, different pic I'm sure.

Speaking of age, I went to pick up my new specs today & overheard that ages 18 & below get a discount. Naturally, I stated that I was 17.
After a few chuckles & smirks (guess they didn't believe me) I screamed "age discrimination" at the top of my lungs. Sadly, that didn't work either. Soooo, I quietly paid full price & went to search for someone that had reaaally bad eyesight. (Just kidding - nah, it almost happened).;)

I seem to remember a poster with Rosie in overalls. They got a lot of miles out of Rosie (Hmmm... that doesn't sound too good). Actually I am just playing from memory of pictures in old magazines I saw as a kid as I am sure you are also. Even the Korean war was before my time. I am a Vietnam era vet when they didn't want me anymore I converted to Hippy Surfer.

For me you know the jig is up when the female clerks at Wal-Mart say things like "did you find everything you needed Honey" - Ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread