I did it I finally did it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocturin

Mar 20, 2013
United States
Hey all,

I've been lurking here and there for a couple of months now. I'm loving some vaping, finally got myself an eGo starter kit almost a month ago and caught "fever". Accurately described as a hobby, I don't feel so bad about spending much money. Not much of a juice collection so far, just some from madvapes and want2vape.

So far I've got an ego T2 1000mAh, (2) ego-t 650 mAh, a mini vivi nova and a bunch of other clearos (ce4, ce4 v3). I like 1.8ohm attys the best so far, and just re-wicked my first nova head yesterday with some cotton, can't wait to try SS and start rebuilding my own attys.

I was thinking about getting a mechinical mod w/ a kick and was told to get a Bolt, so I'll prolly do that before i spend too much money on one of the top of the line models!

Thanks for this awesome resource and I will enjoy being a part of the community.

My only problem now is that I'm vaping too much! gotta be going through 8-10ml a day, but kicking the damn analog habbit was very difficult for me. That and everything is sold out right now... yay!

Cya later brodies!

I'm now looking to upgrade to something VW,

Last edited:

Nocturin

Mar 20, 2013
United States
Thanks you both :). I wasn't a long term smoker compared to some, only 6 yrs, but I found it very hard to quit cold turkey, and the premise of the patch doesn't take care of my love for smoking. I was a RYO 10-15 a day or so. Habits are taken care of too! Showed it to a friend of mine, he made fun of me and said I'd be back on analogs in 2 weeks, we just went to get him a kit today!

Right now nic levels are between 11 (dk tabacco - my fav right now) and 36. I vape the DK normally, but when I'm getting an extra strong cig craving I'll drop in the 36 or 24. The 24mg is the "Pure" smoke and the 36mg is "Pure" both from want2vape. The TH is harsh on the 36, but if I wait a minute it helps mediate the craving. I'm waiting for the 24mg DK to get back in stock, maybe that will help with the chain-vaping.

I must say though, the mini nova holds up to my chain-vaping like a champ, even more so with the cotton wick. Was going through heads every 2 days or so (the dk juice gunks quickly, or maybe it's my vaping style (similar to pipe smoking). I figured out how to replace the silica wicks with cotton from balls until I can get some nicrome wire and start rebuilding the heads.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California

yotasavg

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Chico, CA
I like cotton wicks too, I've been replacing the silica in my Kanger T3s with cotton and it's a smoother, almost fluffy vape.

If you haven't already, you should check out this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-library/337017-inhalation-technique-e-cigarette.html which talks about the different way to inhale a PV to get the most nicotine absorption.

That thread is a good read, actually just finished it myself. I can't wait to rewick with cotton in my T3's. Fluffy sounds nice :)

Nocturin

Mar 20, 2013
United States
Congrats. It has been about 4 months for me without a single analog.
2 days for me. I've been having 2-3 cigs a day for the past 3 weeks, which was better than before. Now the hard part - none at all!

I like cotton wicks too, I've been replacing the silica in my Kanger T3s with cotton and it's a smoother, almost fluffy vape.

If you haven't already, you should check out this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-library/337017-inhalation-technique-e-cigarette.html which talks about the different way to inhale a PV to get the most nicotine absorption.

Thanks, confirmed my suspicions.

That thread is a good read, actually just finished it myself. I can't wait to rewick with cotton in my T3's. Fluffy sounds nice :)

Flufy is nice, and now instead of having to replace the head, I just remove the cotton wick, dry burn off the crap, and drop in another one and the coil/head is good as new!

Another one bites the dust, way to go mate, Congrats. But do try to Vape a little less lol. Average is about 2-6 ml a day. Enjoy this wonderful journey.

I'll work down to that eventually, including dropping nic levels, but I think if I focus on dropping vaping usage I'll miss the goal with analog usage. One thing at a time!

you dood it:toast: you dood it:vapor:

:2cool:
*does a little cheer for you. rah rah!

:rickroll::banana::banana:

Nocturin

Mar 20, 2013
United States
Whelp it seems I may be getting into DiY sooner than later. Just in-case, and It's what I would prefer anyways.

Holy, I thought there were a lot of options just when choosing smoking gear, let alone juices!

I'll be getting a container of 60mg/ml soon to hold on to.

I am interested though, what are the benefits of 100% VG? So far I don't seem to have any issues with PG, but if I need to get that nic base in VG instead of PG, I will.

Still so much to learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread