I do not know if these are Molicel P26Α 18650’s or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    IMRBatteries is using my name in their emails about this cell but you will have to contact them for more information.

276A189D-393C-432C-9666-5FDAA16B5D5F.jpeg

I have not tested these cells from IMRBatteries and I do not know what cell it is or their grade. If you want more information about the P26A’s I tested (sent to me by Moli) check out my test report: Bench Test Results: Molicel P26A 35A 2600mAh 18650...only 25A but beats VTC5A, equals 25S

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    A follow-up from IMRBatteries regarding their recent P26A email that mentioned me:

View attachment 786021

Thank you IMRBatteries.

Yeah I got their email, I think they didnt intentionally try to do anything bad, they were just hyping the battery..

I don't exactly understand what the problem was, but it was nice for IMR to apologize etc..

Jonathan Tang

Multiple ID Suspension
    Sep 12, 2018
    Taipei Taiwan
    Well, MoliCel are Taiwan based battery manufacture, and i doubt they allow them will allow this kind of market campaign without authorization like all other established global manufactures.

And I think that every Chinese based company that sells batteries to consumers, that I have seen so far, feels no moral limitation to use any marketing instrument they can use...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread