I do not taste on the inhale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
I have watched or read a ton of e-liquid reviews. I hear a lot of folks describe tasting one flavor on the inhale and another on the exhale. For me, I get no taste on the inhale only the exhale. I smoked for over 15 years and wonder if that has something to do with it. Getting jellous of folks getting that inhale flavor! Is it just me?

Im the same way, I dont taste anything at all when I inhale, and likely dont on the exhale either I think its smelling the vapor when exhaling that creates the illusion of taste

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Ive been vaping 7 months and used clearos cartos dripping atties and experience the same as you. The most flavor i get on inhale is from cartos, and barely at that. Its nice on the exhale though. Sometimes ill mouth it and exhale through my nose so i get the vapor all through my sinuses and then i can really taste and smell my juice

Tibby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oakley, Ca.
It's good to know there are others out there not tasting the inhaled vapor. I'm not alone after all. I drink water sometimes while vaping and it helps. With some liquids the flavor can disappear if I'm chain vaping it and water works there. I get the best flavor filling vapor in my mouththen inhale and exhale from my nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread