i don't know where to post this.. but a cute, small, pink long lasting e-cig or mod suggestion please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetVaked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Wisconsin
Pink Joyetech 1000 mah eGo Twist at Litecigusa.
They also have 650 mah, and regular pink eGos. Joyetech is the way to go IMO.

1.JPG

MyFreedomSmokes has some disposable CE4s that are pink as well. Never seen a pink clearo with replaceable heads.

:vapor:

Last edited:

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
sorry i should've stated my usage

i have 1000mah ego upgrade joyetech, 450mah mini ego from FT, 650mah ego c twist from FT, i've noticed i mostly enjoy 2.4 ohms with a 4.0 voltage

flavour: ry3, VG base, 6mg nic

i have a t4 clearo, a kx something from FT, a mini BCC, love bottom coiled clearos.

all my batteries are actually black but i like coloured clearos.. mostly interchangeable tips

Preferably not too expansive but good quality

thanks again guys xx

p.s based in uk! so don't mind where it's delivered from but needs to go to uk

Last edited:

OzarkTroutBum

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Ozarks
iSmoka/Vapeonly Mini Tank Clearomizer These are cool. Its like an evod but with a changeable drip tip. I have the mega version and it vapes great. I had an issue with dry hits but I took the flavor wicks out and fluffed a bit and reinstalled all of them and its been really nice. Its plastic tank so will react to some juices.

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
thanks for the help all :D

omg. i have not been able to stop looking at this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! it inspired me to do a rush order on fasttech (facepalm) thanks so much for this drug hahaha.

iSmoka/Vapeonly Mini Tank Clearomizer These are cool. Its like an evod but with a changeable drip tip. I have the mega version and it vapes great. I had an issue with dry hits but I took the flavor wicks out and fluffed a bit and reinstalled all of them and its been really nice. Its plastic tank so will react to some juices.

that's so weird, i just got one of them! looksies :)

Snapshot_20131029_1.jpg

decided on getting this.. https://www.fasttech.com/p/1494102 and this.. https://www.fasttech.com/p/1478808

how cute!!!!!!!!!!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Lol - Caridwen beat me to the "pretty, girlie, decorated, pink" referral. If that clan doesn't know where to get it or how to make it no one does.

You may want to check out this Kanger E-smart setup -> Kanger eSmart 320mah Starter Kit It's a US supplier, but at least it will give you an idea of what it looks like.

It's much smaller than eGo, but still has 320 mAh batteries. It would be about the same run times as your eGo mini. Bigger than cigalikes, but not by much, and slimmer than eGo. And it comes in pink! :) (Or white or red or royal blue or black.)

Since this is Kanger it undoubtedly is available in different model kits with differing international options - in your case a UK mains adapter instead of the US model. I do know they make it in 510 and an 808 connector versions. Just something to be aware of to make sure you get the 510 version, assuming you aren't using any devices with 808 threading.

Have you found the UK sub forum yet? That would be your go-to place on ECF to look for UK suppliers and ask for opinions on same. If you need the link I'll post it.

Happy vaping!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Lol - Caridwen beat me to the "pretty, girlie, decorated, pink" referral. If that clan doesn't know where to get it or how to make it no one does.

Happy vaping!

You can say that again!
What I like is how inexpensive many of their ideas are.
Walmart, Michaels, old jewelry ....what they can do with $3 is amazing.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Pink Joyetech 1000 mah eGo Twist at Litecigusa.
They also have 650 mah, and regular pink eGos. Joyetech is the way to go IMO.

View attachment 267371

MyFreedomSmokes has some disposable CE4s that are pink as well. Never seen a pink clearo with replaceable heads.

:vapor:

There is the ProTank II with replaceable glass. (And replaceable heads of course.) One option in the replacement glass is "red" but the color is so pale it really looks pink. Overall a PT II may be larger than what ria is looking for though.

I haven't seen replacement glass yet for the PT II mini.

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
aw thanks everyone

yeah i don't like the big beefed up ones. lol! :laugh:

i know i haven't seen the replaceable glass for protank II mini, but at there cheap price i don't mind getting one again once i fizzled through the one i've ordered hehe. and fasttech are always adding new stuff so you never know :D

i've got loads of ecigs anyway i'm just greedy :$

aw yeah! i have already attached an old jewellery charm to my ecig, that thread it amazziingg!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread