Not open for further replies.

QueenVictoria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2010
SoCal, USA
I love it.

I waited a long time to be called. Cyber Monday was the fated day, the day I was destined to become one of the chosen. And now it is here and I can bask in the sacred clouds of vapor.

ProVari2.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Purple Passion for you... :toast::thumbs:

I was going along in total ignorance with my Sigelei's. Busy building coils and trying to get the Kanger gear to perform acceptably, and was deep into the DIY that easily took up most of my spare time. Don't remember exactly how I stumbled into the ProVari forum, but it had to do with being tired of the old gear problems, wanting to buy American quality and start getting away from the Chinese gear and clones. Was more than a “start”, nothing has been used since my first two arrived other than The Don (UK). Like eating potato chips, just one ProVari is not enough. :thumb:

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
I love it.

I waited a long time to be called. Cyber Monday was the fated day, the day I was destined to become one of the chosen. And now it is here and I can bask in the sacred clouds of vapor.

View attachment 282617

Gotta admit though, you're the one that did the choosing! And you made an excellent choice! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread