Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
as they try to kill off vaping... do we really need floating vapes? :blink:
Limited Edition aegis legend floats on water. Makes perfect sense since the Legend was designed for the outdoorsman and to be waterproof. However, being waterproof doesn't do much good if it falls into the lake and sinks to the bottom of a 10 foot lake. A floating mod would allow you to easily fetch it out of the water. Right? :thumbs:
I thought that I already answered that question. :blink:

Last edited:

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
How light is it?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
It's the weight of the current legend with no batteries when it has batteries in it. Wait, did that make sense? I believe 2 18650 batteries are roughly 100gm, so 100gm lighter than the original

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Why did he throw 12 mods to the water? 2 mods instead would be enough for the proof anyway.

@bombastinator , i didn' t understand why you mentioned me for the most. Didn' t understand what kind of answer are you waiting for that post.
You like to make ridiculous posts (as do I but I think you are better at it). Untar also made a joke post of sort of the same flavor as the type you like to make so I counted you as his teacher in these matters since he (and I) did it somewhat less before you started posting

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
You folks really don't understand anything, do you?

They weren't testing whether or not that thing floats, but they were harvesting all the delicious flavor from the "food grade plastic" on the mod in order to cook a mighty soup.
disposable-subohm-tank.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Violetti Usva

sebastianbach

Oct 8, 2018
Speak for yourself, brah!
View attachment 777345

I don' t know why you are continously trying to make me believe i am an idiot, but you should know it is impossible since i am a super genious.

Hope you will get rid of your anger. Maybe should consider taking antidepressant?

Don' t have to write to my topics either if you don' t like them.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I don' t know why you are continously trying to make me believe i am an idiot, but you should know it is impossible since i am a super genious.

Hope you will get rid of your anger. Maybe should consider taking antidepressant?

Don' t have to write to my topics either if you don' t like them.
"18 And Life", dude...

Reactions: sebastianbach
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread