Status
Not open for further replies.

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
ok guys so i purchased a doubler from tasty vapor of caramel popcorn right....now i did not know doublers were to use with tv's high nic juice?...so what i did was i purchased a 60mil of 36mg nic all vg...(the doubler was all pg)....and i mixed them all together..now what i am left with is 120mils of dull caramel popcorn...i know,i know...what a dumb *ss,lol...so how do i fix this what do u recommend i do now...i would like to keep the juice 18-24mg if possible..how do i get that great tv taste back..any suggestions would help me tremendously thnx.

kaykay

Last edited:

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
I'm not sure I understand the problem. If you mixed the doubler and eliquid together and they were both caramel popcorn flavor, the flavor of the combined should be fine......that's what the doublers were created for, to make your nic liquid go further without sacrificing taste. If you dumped 60ml of unflavored to the mix, I don't know how you would get it back to full flavor. If your question is the nic level is too low, you would have to add unflavored nic liquid to adjust to the level you desire. Wouldn't you already have 18 mg juice mixing 60ml of 36mg and 60ml of 0? Sorry, I'm confused as to whether your 36mg juice was flavored or unflavored.
(Not your fault, I'm easily confused). :)

Use an eliquid calculator such as this...................... eJuice Me Up - e-Juice e-Liquid Recipe Calculator

Last edited:

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
I'm not sure I understand the problem. If you mixed the doubler and eliquid together and they were both caramel popcorn flavor, the flavor of the combined should be fine......that's what the doublers were created for, to make your nic liquid go further without sacrificing taste. If you dumped 60ml of unflavored to the mix, I don't know how you would get it back to full flavor. If your question is the nic level is too low, you would have to add unflavored nic liquid to adjust to the level you desire. Wouldn't you already have 18 mg juice mixing 60ml of 36mg and 60ml of 0? Sorry, I'm confused as to whether your 36mg juice was flavored or unflavored.
(Not your fault, I'm easily confused). :)

Use an eliquid calculator such as this...................... eJuice Me Up - e-Juice e-Liquid Recipe Calculator
ok what i did was combine the doubler with non flavor nic,60mil+60=120mil....nic all vg doubler all pg so 50/50 vg/pg//the nic i used was 36mg which is now 18mg.

Joanr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
Colorado Springs
The only one I found that was already Caramel Corn, without having to do a 2 or 3 flavor mix is an organic flavoring from Nature's Flavors or Newport. I would just buy another doubler and mix back up. Oh, you can also get the organic flavor in 6ml bottles from Todd at Vaperite.com if you want to go the flavor route. You have probably already done something by now, I just noticed the date on this post. So how did it turn out? Caramel Popcorn is one of my favorite juices and TV does it very well.

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
First of all, never mix juice in big bottles until you do same proportion a little one first, in a 5, 10 ml bottle or any small container. Mix it in a cart if you have to. You probably know that by now. I hope you're also using the mixing chart in TV's FAQ, very useful.

You could get caramel popcorn flavoring to boost the flavor, but the "same flavor" from different sources may be very different, unless TV happens to be using that exact same flavoring (yes, you could f it up even more). I know TV adds other ingredients to juices. So, your best bet is go back for another doubler. I would not mix unflavored nic juice with flavored. Instead, if you really like that flavor, you should get the high nic caramel popcorn and no-nic doubler of same flavor from TV. It works out to be about 15 cents per ml if you do that and it's plenty cheap already.

Good luck!

Joanr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
Colorado Springs
+1 on that. I've tried plenty of Caramel Corn type juice and it's real hard to pinpoint what TV is mixing to get that distinctive taste. Nobody else's CCP tastes quite like Geoffs. Believe me, I've tried mixing down the nic content in many bottles of 24mg down to 6mg and it's real hard to get the original taste back by just adding similar flavorings. But so not to waste the juice, some of it will turn out OK. I think the OP has probably already solved the problem by now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread