I Feel Dumb. Installing Flanged Cartos on Halfling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
South Central PA
Just got my first Ibtanked, excited to try it out but I didn't realize the halflings came with flanged cartos. Now, please forgive my noobness, but where does the flange go? Inside or outside the tank? I'm assuming outside.

Man I feel silly. Oh well, all this coming from a guy who has been using unpunched cartos for months without any kind of tank.

Edit; scratch that, it would have to be on the outside, or you couldn't fill the tank. I got it now, my head is back out of my ...., firmly in control of the situation... I think. ;)

Last edited:

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
South Central PA
I couldn't be more pleased, thank you.

Beautiful product, but I realized after using it all day today I'm gonna need a couple more. And some bigger ones. And some more cartos. Either way thanks for looking out OCD. It's really nice to have almost instant product support, and makes me very happy I didn't buy some crappy mass produced tank.

Today's most tasty vape.

20140907_225135_LLS_zpse23dc769.jpg

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Thanks, and looks sharp sitting there.

You know the whole reason why we are in this is to try and fit folks to 'their' vape. What we make certainly isnt the magic bullet that fixes everyone simply because we are all different and what we want or need to make the switch from a lifelong habit isnt gonna be a one for all pill. Many people look to vaping on a metric of flavor production or how massive of a cloud can be conjured but that just isnt where we are at. As a couple of ex ash makers who were astounded by our own good fortune in finding an alternative our hope is to just make a good product that fits the needs of however many folks out there who do appreciate the personal touch and just want a good vape with as little fiddle as possible.

Thanks again for the shot and the props, some days a little boost is more than you might know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread