• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I feel the need for something girly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

achtungbaby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
St. Petersburg, Florida
Do you think it's silly that I really want a V4L or I just saw pic of Katherine Heigal with her petite smoke stik and I always feel a little un easy w/my big black ego. Now I know some who are perfectly confient w/their box mods (and that's awesome), but I guess I'm not there yet.
Problem is those slim girly models are pretty pricey..and advice? I guess I'm looking for something that doesn't stand out too much. I'm a closet vapor, which isn't too far from the closet smoker I was and it just shouldn't be.....I'm even considering a manual battery - I don't drip so that won't be problem. But can I fill those pre filled carts w/ my fav KBV joose?
advice?
thanks - r
[/IMG]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1031/katherineheiglsmoking31.jpg
[/IMG]

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I have V4L kr8's, Rivas, and smokesticks. I use the kr8s when i want to be quiet about vaping- when traveling or in unfamiliar public places. The SS's are great when you really want the action of smoking, or want bling and sparkles- they're the only auto battery i like. You can refill the cartos for both types (you can also get blank kr8 cartos).

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
I can totally understand, atchungbaby! I'm very comfortable with my Chameleon and Indulgence, but there have been times when my feminine side comes through and I wish I had something more "girly." I catch myself looking at the V4L site and almost pulling the trigger on a kit. I think they're so pretty and I really love purple and blue!

Nev

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2011
Las Vegas
I have the V4L XL battery...with a drip tip it is very long and elegant. The regulars aren't bad for that either...I am sold on this for a public type of e-cig but really thing I want something else....it's just my shopping addiciton! LOL

I won a SmokeStik in a contest and requested their PitBull with the larger battery...should be here in the next couple days, but we'll see how girly it is and how it performs....

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I started on a 901 auto..I soon got sick of replacing the darn batts! The problem is that with auto if you refill the Carts (or cartos when using the 808 models) you risk getting juice in the batts. That kills the batts pretty darn fast! Please be careful not to overfill and to lay your rig down..not prop it cart(O) end up.
With a manual the hole in the thread end is sealed..no way for juice to get in. The only drawback is you need to push the button. For me it is no big deal. I don't go around with a vapor king hanging from my lips..lol! mine are xlong so it would just look sick!

Nev

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2011
Las Vegas
My XL is an automatic, I don't like it too much...maybe after I am off the analogs for a while and don't feel like I am suck starting a Harley through a garden hose...tho I can do that in 6 inch stilletos too :D

It is purple, usually I use a black carto and a purple drip tip....looks awesome! Now I just need it in manual.

***off to grab the CC***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread