• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

i feel very naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackcessor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Australia
www.vapebar.com.au
Congrats djwolf

You will enjoy your Provari.

There are lots of Provari owners in Oz.

Order times vary on the colour that you ordered.

I haven't had any any bad experiences as yet. The few bad experiences that I have heard of tend to be fixed by ProVape very quickly.

As to time frame. Some people will tell you they received in 3-5 days. Very recent experience from them tells me that it will be more like 10+ days.

Good luck, I know you will enjoy it.

Hackcessor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Australia
www.vapebar.com.au
nice i ordered a black once so i suspect it will take a little longer then normal silver one
i canot wait

According to Provape in an email sent to me on 06/08/11

Hello,

For those waiting on the black chrome ProVari, we wanted to provide an update on production. We are waiting on a vendor who does the black chrome plating. They are a little backed up in their production so unfortunately this delays our parts by one more week.

It looks like the week of the 15th is when the parts will arrive at our facility, and then we can start processing orders and get them in the mail to you.

We are very sorry about the delay and we are working on ways to minimize this in the future.

If any of your would like to change your order to regular chrome or silver, we can process your order next week. If you would like to do this, just email us at info@provape.com with your order number and specify that you want to change from black chrome to regular chrome or silver and we can get your order shipped now.

If you want to hold out for the black chrome there is no need to email us and they will be shipped as soon as the parts arrive.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Kindly,
ProVape

So it would prob be the week after for shipping one would imagine.

Either way, that is all part of the fun. Their customer service is amazing, you can log in and see your order progress at www.provape.com to following it along anyway.

Last edited:

soundasleep

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2011
Mulgrave - VIC - AU
Damn you Hack. I didn't even *know* about the black chrome Provari's until I saw some of your posts.

As much as I think I'd love one in that style, just can't justify both ;)

@DJWolf: I started with 510's and eGo's. Now I've just a Provari and a Jazz the only time I ever use anything else is when a carto starts running low on a freeway drive and I don't want to pull over to refill I keep an emergency eGo in the center console.

Q: How much do I love my Provari?

A:
Buddy_Vape.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread