I felt like I was betraying a friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
Not that I know any one on a personal level but, Vaperbomb has always since I have been ordering from them quick and every flavour I've tried in the months of Nov and Dec that I have tried have been awesome. i have tried 35 different ones and have ones I like more then others. I turned a friend on to vaping and told her there was not other place to get juice but here. where she made her first ever juice order and is very excited, She got some of the flavours that she tried here at my house.

Then I went because I have not placed an order recently went and vaped other brands I have in my box. Well besides the fact that they have been seeping for well over 60 day's they just don't have any flavour and I felt like a traitor.

I am sorry Vapor Bomb I will not ever transgress again. I couldn't clean my atty quick enough to get the nasty stuff out.
:blush:

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I'm stressing b/c my vaporbomb order didn't arrive today. The tracking number doesn't help much because the last update says something about "electronic processing" and nothing else. That was earlier this week. If it doesn't come in tomorrow's mail, I'm stuck with sub-par juice till next Tuesday, if not later.

I definitely need to manage my supply better and not rely on the USPS for prompt delivery.

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
I'm stressing b/c my vaporbomb order didn't arrive today. The tracking number doesn't help much because the last update says something about "electronic processing" and nothing else. That was earlier this week. If it doesn't come in tomorrow's mail, I'm stuck with sub-par juice till next Tuesday, if not later.

I definitely need to manage my supply better and not rely on the USPS for prompt delivery.

Been there done that, I now make sure I can get by it's not easy but I learned, Just placed my order for the up coming week didn't realize it's almost a month since I ordered

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I'm still eagerly awaiting my VaporBomb juice, but I discovered today that I have an acceptable back-up juice. It came from another vendor and I bought 60 mLs b/c the price was right. When I first tried it, I was like "meh" and went back to a couple of other favorites. I used up my favorites and went back to the "meh" juice for lack of any better choices in my supply. It tasted pretty decent after having steeped for about a week and a half. I only bring this up because it's my first experience with steeping having made a difference. I had read about it, sure, but now I'm a believer. Some juices just need some time alone. :pervy:

I'm still chomping at the bit to get some VaporBomb back in my rotation!

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Dudes, I completely and totally feel ya...I've been there before, and I'm gonna be there again soon. Regardless, there is a positive to take away from moments when you don't have your VB: vaping inferior juice for a bit makes you REALLY appreciate the good stuff when you finally get it!!!

I remember last summer when I ran into a serious cashflow shortage: I was only a few months into the game, so I really didn't have much of a stash built up. At first, it was cool - I just vaped up the stuff that I wasn't totally into...But it got so bad that I actually mixed up all the juice I had left (which happened to be some Top Vapor Fried Apple and some AC that I think was spoiled or something, didn't taste right at all) just to make it go further. I was vaping that nasty $#!^ for two days straight when *finally*, the most beautiful manilla envelope I've ever seen was placed into the mailbox...I almost did a faceplant coming off the porch, that's how ecstatic I was to see it!

Anywho, I rushed in the house, ripped it open, went straight for the Green Apple...That first hit was like that feeling you'd get when you'd go without an analog for hours and finally get the chance to sit down and enjoy a full one. With one hit of the VB goodness, harmony had been restored. Ever since then, I actually appreciate having my good stuff, and about the only reason I've kept lesser juice around is for (A) absolute emergencies and (B) as fodder for new/untested hardware mods (like when I try to build ZFM carts and such). No way I'm wasting the Folgers of the vape world! :D

Don't get it twisted: there are some other non-VB juices I like...but they all "get old" after a day or so and I end up going back to my VB anyhow! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread