I figured the Falcon 2 would have a better selection of coils. I thought all the Falcon coils would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundtech9

Aug 30, 2020
i ordered some Falcon coils -( 0.15 ohm M-Triple mesh Coils) and they wont fit in in my Falcon2 tank?? Don't all Falcon coils fit in the Falcon 2 tank? They seem too big to fit. I'm attaching 2 screenshots of what i ordered off Vapordna.com Any help is appreciated!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201229-232340_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201229-232340_Samsung Internet.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20201229-232314_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201229-232314_Samsung Internet.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 7

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    "Sorry :( Keep on vaping"

LOL. What a response.

Anyway, looks like you'll just have to write this off as a loss and make sure you research stuff before you buy. Never just go on retailer's info or expect them to know why you're buying a product or what you're buying it for. For all they knew you were buying the coils for the proper tank that you already had, so i can't fault them there.

Soundtech9

Aug 30, 2020
    "Sorry :( Keep on vaping"

LOL. What a response.

Anyway, looks like you'll just have to write this off as a loss and make sure you research stuff before you buy. Never just go on retailer's info or expect them to know why you're buying a product or what you're buying it for. For all they knew you were buying the coils for the proper tank that you already had, so i can't fault them there.
    yeah i know but the coil selection is weak. i wouldn't expect that from a nice tank like that

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread