I finally found my nirvana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
This is my first thread I have started, I have posted a few hundred times, but never have I had anything so meaningful to say, to start my own thread
Well, I have finally found my ultimate ecig. Yes, it is a MOD, however, it is for sale and it is in stock,
A little background, I have been vaping for 6 months, stopped analogs, completely after 30 yrs of 3 packs plus a day and developing COPD
I own, 901's, 801, 510's 103's 8084"s ruyan ecigar and their disposbale cigars and Jazz cigs, Mini pipes, and the SD and Vapor King
I have bought anything, somebody has reviewed, thinking that had to be the best or better than I already had, I have spent well over $2000.00 since I started. But at 3 paks a day, I am still way ahead of the game

Okay, Now I have met SECONDSON2929, FROM WINSTON SALEM NC
I was able to meet him and it was worth the 2 hour drive
He is great and a superstar in the ecig world
I bought 3 of his Mods at $70.00 ea

901 Magmum, 901 long and 801 short
The design and the feel are exceptional, simple and I think great looking.
SS2929 has shown them on review, so you can see for yourself, Cos, I do not know how to take pics and upload them

The hit is sooo over the top, that I, ( and I am a vaping pro)
almost struggle with it, Now, I hit only 36mg and I might actually consider starting to drop down my MG's not ready quite yet, but maybe???

The battery is lasting, so far, for 5 hours and I have not put them down
I do not know which one I love more
901 magnum or the 901 long. The long has a slender grip and it fits so beautifully in my hand, the magnum, is a bit shorter and has a real macho feel to it.
I am afraid to say this, cos I am a Trog groupie, but I think it holds up to the SD, hands down ( don't hate me Trog)

The product is so good and so meaningful, that it needs to be professionally reviewed, I am only promoting it, cos I, have been looking for that ecig that does it all, Never, really thinking I would find it
Now to SECONDSON2929, I DO NOT HAVE TO BUY ANYTHING ELSE
HE HAS SAVED ME A FORTUNE, EXCEPT WHAT I NOW NEED TO SPEND ON juice, COS IT WILL GO THRU IT PRETTY QUICKLY, OH WELL

If you are yearning for something that will finally stop you from tearing your hair out, from all the stupid stupid problems we all have with the overseas production E CIGS, consider looking at SS2929 PRODUCT

YOU WILL NEVER LOOK BACK

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
I also have one of secondson2929 e-cigs. This is a great e-cig. I have my favorites e-cigs and his is one of them. Right now my favorites are:
1# Place is GG
2# place is Vapor King
3# place is secondson2929 e-cig
4# place is Bastage Magnum
5# place is screwdriver
6# place is youfillintheblank Box MOD
7# place is Lady Pipe
8# place is kissbox

The first three e-cigs are the ones I use the most.

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
I just discovered that secondson2929 has a website. I went to my friend list and on his profile is a link to his website.

SECONDSON2929 WEBSITE

www.zimoshi.com

again, Rejoice and I are both very pleased and I like to think, knowledgeable of the better products out there. The fact that is a MOD,. WELL, that is how the SD, started out. Now, it is the KING of the HILL Take a hard seriuos look at the SS2929 MOD,

It is THE BOMB

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
Well, I just ordered one of these. A little green and yellow 801 Lightvaper. I will be one happy camper if this means no more buying 12 to 14 dollar batteries at every turn. :)

I am thrilled for you and TED, he is a good guy with a smart product
I have been on both of my 901's all day, w/o any bat changes at all, and still very strong You do need to keep the atty damp and you will be blowing a ton of vape

I love the 901's magnum and large to the max I am not a huge 801 guy and I did buy the 801 short, for someone else, I know he will love his

good luck and please share what you think

GasperX

Apr 17, 2009
OK, this one must be for either:

a. hardcore nicotine junkies, or
b. those who are lucky to have a local gym equipped with mouth exercise equipment :D

No, serious. I joined this site very enthusiastic about ecigs, but after reading hundreds of posts, reviews and comments, I am more skeptical than ever.

1. Many heavy smokers claim that they were able to switch to ecigs (only) after some 20-30 years of smoking

2. Many reviews point to the very shoddy technology, poor battery life, poor parts and maintenance hassle (ordering parts, juice)

3. Several, who seem to be in minority, claim that ecigs are not ready for prime time, and that vapping is NOT an adequate substitute for the real deal. Yes, they may be in minority, but judging from many other issues in the society, minority sometimes seem to be right on the money, as opposed to the prevailing opinions of the vocal majority.

So, are ecigs a real deal, or there has to be some major breakthrough in the technology itself that would provide a fill'n'go type of device, without the hassle of constantly having to order atzz, batteries, and other stuff that lasts for a pathetically short period of time? The mod discussed in this post, no matter how great it might be for the hardcore vappers, just seems to prove my point.

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
No offense, i am sure it works but I don't want to smpke something that looks like that. Not to mention, I probably would get patted down at the airport for trying to smuggle what looks like a little mini bomb...sorry to be such a jerk about it

hey everybody has their thing, I know no one will take offense, I am a huge supporter cos I personally met Ted and I am getting to know him
So, that makes the product more fun and meaningful for me atleast

As far as it looking like a mini bomb, well it vapoes like an ATOM BOMB SO I GUESS IT MAKES SENSE

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I also have one of secondson2929 e-cigs. This is a great e-cig. I have my favorites e-cigs and his is one of them. Right now my favorites are:
1# Place is GG
2# place is Vapor King
3# place is secondson2929 e-cig
4# place is Bastage Magnum
5# place is screwdriver
6# place is youfillintheblank Box MOD
7# place is Lady Pipe
8# place is kissbox

The first three e-cigs are the ones I use the most.

And you like it better than the SD? And it's half the price? Did you have to do this to me Rejoice? :D

Lu

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
And you like it better than the SD? And it's half the price? Did you have to do this to me Rejoice? :D

Lu

I know you did not ask me, although I love my SD for the feel and the overall look and coolness of it

In the future, I was thinking of getting another SD, however, I now of 3 of the SS2929, selling one and will order more as they go thru more production, Mine are very strong in the throat hit ALL THE TIME, THERE IS NEVER A BAD HIT, where at times the SD needs to chill abit

Ted, SS2929, is the type of guy that looks for help and feedback and would seek to improve if and when. Plus he is talented enough and close enought to me, where he can make speiclal stuff, when ever needed

Sorry pal, but you are gonna buy one sooner or later, so, it may as well be now

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Sorry Lu, LOL. That is my take on it. Today my sister-in-law came over to my house
and I let her try my Kissbox. She was just blown away. She never heard of e-cigs.
She needs to stop smoking real bad for her health. Well my Kissbox went home went her.
I wouldn't let her try my others. Afraid she would cough her head off. She loves the Kissbox and beg me out of some juice too. It feels good to maybe help someone.
Who health is failing,because of analogs. Can't wait to hear from her later.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
OK, this one must be for either:

a. hardcore nicotine junkies, or
b. those who are lucky to have a local gym equipped with mouth exercise equipment :D

No, serious. I joined this site very enthusiastic about ecigs, but after reading hundreds of posts, reviews and comments, I am more skeptical than ever.

1. Many heavy smokers claim that they were able to switch to ecigs (only) after some 20-30 years of smoking

2. Many reviews point to the very shoddy technology, poor battery life, poor parts and maintenance hassle (ordering parts, juice)

3. Several, who seem to be in minority, claim that ecigs are not ready for prime time, and that vapping is NOT an adequate substitute for the real deal. Yes, they may be in minority, but judging from many other issues in the society, minority sometimes seem to be right on the money, as opposed to the prevailing opinions of the vocal majority.

So, are ecigs a real deal, or there has to be some major breakthrough in the technology itself that would provide a fill'n'go type of device, without the hassle of constantly having to order atzz, batteries, and other stuff that lasts for a pathetically short period of time? The mod discussed in this post, no matter how great it might be for the hardcore vappers, just seems to prove my point.

It seems to me that you've already done your research and answered the majority of your questions within your own questions. If you're on the fence about whether not this is for you personally. The only suggestions I have is to try it and see if its for you. As the old saying goes: Don't knock it till you've tried it.

To answer some of your questions. Of course they are the real deal. They work and many are satisfied while some are frustrated. Most will tell you the positives of giving up analogs far outweigh the negatives in component quality.

There are numerous improvements to be made and there are many innovations in the works. A lot of them are being tested on this forum. Others are being worked behind closed doors.

Is it ready for prime time? That depends on a lot of things that don't even include the device itself. I think the better question might be is prime time ready for the ecig?

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Sorry pal, but you are gonna buy one sooner or later, so, it may as well be now

Yeh, well, I guess it was sooner than later...lol

I just put my order in. The coolest thing is...I got to pick the color of my handle and LED. And it's designed so you can have no LED on the other end? Now how cool is that? And I love anything with batteries and a penstyle atomizer....and the manual switch is positioned so I can use my thumb. How much more could I ask for? :thumbs:

I ordered extra batteries and a charger....and all for $90! Can't beat that deal. And he's in the US....so if anything does go wrong...turnaround time would be a breeze.

OK, OK.....I need to try it first before I give any more kudos...but from what you others are saying....sounds well worth the cost to me. I'll report back after I try it too.

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread