I finally got my reo!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
I have finally got my reo mini. Now I understand what all the excitement was about I am absolutely loving this. I am playing with different atty's and carto's to find my sweet spot but this little mini is absolutely amazing, I am hooked LOL I guess I will be saving up for my next Reo. Woodvil Mini or Reo Grand? Hmmmm I guess I'll eventually decide. Like so many of you I will probably wind up getting both Until then though I will be content to vape my purple mini.:rickroll:

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
What mlinky said.

Actually, I bought my second mini because the first got hosed up. I was on vacation and had to disassemble it with steak and butter knives to get the firing pin turned so it would work enough to get me home so I could order another. This was in the days of the older buttons and firing pins. The pin was scraping down the side of the button and finally wore a groove in it so that it begain to lock up. I was sweating it too, hoping I didn't damage the thing while trying to fix it. I didn't have any old back up PVs either. The old Ego batts wouldn't hold a charge any longer so I was in a pinch. It held togther long enough for the new mini to arrive. Whew! Rob fixed it good as new and put the new pin and button in it.

Now I keep both minis with me at all times along with 8 extra batts, attys and juice. Not that want or need that much backup on the mini, I just keep another kind of juice in it.

:)

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
I have finally got my reo mini. Now I understand what all the excitement was about I am absolutely loving this. I am playing with different atty's and carto's to find my sweet spot but this little mini is absolutely amazing, I am hooked LOL I guess I will be saving up for my next Reo. Woodvil Mini or Reo Grand? Hmmmm I guess I'll eventually decide. Like so many of you I will probably wind up getting both Until then though I will be content to vape my purple mini.:rickroll:

I'm so glad you finally got one. And we all understand your excitement and the fun trying all sorts of things with it. Welcome to Reoville! :)

Erfmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
Hey, congrats and welcome to the herd....

happy_dance.jpg

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
I am in love with you...been playing with mine since this afternoon...it is a fine piece of machinery!

Congrats. Who won the game? I had it on for a bit but when DH got home he had to put Doodle TV on for Moe and Curly, Victoria - It's Me or the Dog. He thinks I'm cruel not giving Moe, in particular, more D-TV during the day. (When Moe gets old we're going to fashion him a trampoline so he will still be able to bounce up to the ceiling.)

Alice

Last edited:

meems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2010
Ohio
Congrats. Who won the game? I had it on for a bit but when DH got home he had to put Doodle TV on for Moe and Curly, Victoria - It's Me or the Dog. He thinks I'm cruel not giving Moe, in particular, more D-TV during the day. (When Moe gets old we're going to fashion him a trampoline so he will still be able to bounce up to the ceiling.)

Alice

Are you asking about the baseball game?

If so..the Tribe took it! Whew..finally some hitting action!

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
I just got mine today also, and I am hooked!!! Only thing is I'm going thru to much juice!!!!!! I usually vape 2.5 to 3.0 ml's a day, but now I've gone thru roughly 3 ml's in 5 hours!!!! I can't put it down!!! Special shout out to redeyedancer for creating such a fabulous pv, thank you, I am eternally grateful!!!!!

Last edited:

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I just got mine today also, and I am hooked!!! Only thing is I'm going thru to much juice!!!!!! I usually vape 2.5 to 3.0 ml's a day, but now I've gone thru roughly 3 ml's in 5 hours!!!! I can't put it down!!! Special shout out to redeyedancer for creating such a fabulous pv, thank you, I am eternally grateful!!!!!

That juice consumption is very typical for a new REOnaut :)
It will never go back to 3ml a day IMO, but it will settle in after 3-4 days I think :)

Congrats, welcome to were the cool kids hang out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread