I finally tried Malty Toffee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John1952

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2012
United States
I was so looking forward to this after reading so many great reviews. I've ordered from several vendors, but I never had one take 10 days to deliver like this one. All the better, I thought. It must be really popular and really good.

I tore open the package and filled up a relatively new Stardust, which I rinsed and let dry for days. Waited five minutes. Toked. Nice vapor, but no flavor. Kept trying for 20 minutes. Zilcho in the flavor department.

Well, I've had flavor problems with a Stardust in the past, so let me load up this new Boge carto... Loaded. Let it soak. Hit it. Still no flavor. Decent vapor, but no flavor. I guess it has to steep. But jeeze, I was expecting something. I might as well be vaping a mixture with no flavor added.

Big disappointment. I have two other juices from BWB in this order (smaller bottles) that I haven't tried yet. We'll see.

Maybe it's just me.

John1952

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2012
United States
Damn! Not waffle. The other two are Dulce De Leche, and Ejoker.

I really like the Belgian Waffle from Highbrow. Maybe I should just focus on mapley flavors. My all-time favorite is Dueling Banjos from High Desert Ecigs. Very mapley.

OK, that's my new goal: Just vape mapley flavors and ignore all of the positive reviews that I read/watch. With very few exceptions, they have all been disappointing.

Dant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
NY, NY
The Malty Toffee is one of my favorites. It did take some time for the flavor to develop though.

My experience only, yours may differ: Fresh from the mail it didn't have very much flavor. After a few days, the flavor developed into a pleasant bubblegum type flavor. After a couple weeks, however, the "toffee" really started to come through, and now it is the predominate flavor and a really nice juice!

I would say just give it some time.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Damn! Not waffle. The other two are Dulce De Leche, and Ejoker.

Let me know if the Ejoker does not work out for you. Give me a PM and we might be able to work something out! ;)

Malty was not one of my favorites from BWB either, but my wife loves it. All high VG liquids seem to take much more time to properly steep, and that is likely part of what you are seeing. I would highly recommend hanging on to the malty and taste it each week over 4 to 6 weeks to see how it changes. (dripping is best for this type of test)

However, the Ejoker is yucky horrible stuff that if you twist my arm hard enough I might be persuaded to relieve you of its burden if the price was right. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread