• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I found a seller but im worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I think that you have to be more specific. Are you looking at importing to the U.S.? The Qty is for an end user and not large Qty for Resale. Can't give advise if you are in a foreign country or buying wholesale. To the best of my knowledge I haven't heard about issues with Authorities other than shipments being turned back.

If U.S
There are so many foreign vendors that accept Paypal or Gulp Credit card. I've never bought by COD. Sounds a little strange.

Reputable vendors that I've used successfully are fasttech, GearBest, Angelcigs. There is risk dealing with foreign vendors so I only order if there is a substantial Cost Savings and I'm not in a hurry.

Certain things shouldn't be ordered from abroad.
Batteries are heavily regulated in shipping due to safety issues. They used to come quickly but last time I ordered from fasttech it took over 2 months by Malaysian Post as regular post can't be used. I'm not sure if they've started penalizing Mods with Batteries built in. I don't think that they know enough to flag these.

I DIY and always buy in the U.S. Just don't trust China to deliver chemicals. That's a personal preference.

I currently purchase my coils, and some of my Atty's from China. With Mods I tend to order it and want it to arrive ASAP so I usually shop it around and order in the U.S.

jeryl

Apr 16, 2017
I think that you have to be more specific. Are you looking at importing to the U.S.? The Qty is for an end user and not large Qty for Resale. Can't give advise if you are in a foreign country or buying wholesale. To the best of my knowledge I haven't heard about issues with Authorities other than shipments being turned back.

If U.S
There are so many foreign vendors that accept Paypal or Gulp Credit card. I've never bought by COD. Sounds a little strange.

Reputable vendors that I've used successfully are Fasttech, GearBest, Angelcigs. There is risk dealing with foreign vendors so I only order if there is a substantial Cost Savings and I'm not in a hurry.

Certain things shouldn't be ordered from abroad.
Batteries are heavily regulated in shipping due to safety issues. They used to come quickly but last time I ordered from Fasttech it took over 2 months by Malaysian Post as regular post can't be used. I'm not sure if they've started penalizing Mods with Batteries built in. I don't think that they know enough to flag these.

I DIY and always buy in the U.S. Just don't trust China to deliver chemicals. That's a personal preference.

I currently purchase my coils, and some of my Atty's from China. With Mods I tend to order it and want it to arrive ASAP so I usually shop it around and order in the U.S.

Im buying it locally XD but its illegal . i believe theres a rule that i cant mention where local is at :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread