The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I found a seller but im worried.

Discussion in 'SG Vapers' started by jeryl, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jeryl

jeryl New Member

Apr 16, 2017
    HI, i found a seller that is going for COD, the number i contacted was a malaysian number.

Has anyone be caught for buying Vape products VIA COD?, or is there a chance of entrapment by the police?.

2. tomzgreat

tomzgreat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Chino California
    I think that you have to be more specific. Are you looking at importing to the U.S.? The Qty is for an end user and not large Qty for Resale. Can't give advise if you are in a foreign country or buying wholesale. To the best of my knowledge I haven't heard about issues with Authorities other than shipments being turned back.

If U.S
    There are so many foreign vendors that accept Paypal or Gulp Credit card. I've never bought by COD. Sounds a little strange.

Reputable vendors that I've used successfully are Fasttech, GearBest, Angelcigs. There is risk dealing with foreign vendors so I only order if there is a substantial Cost Savings and I'm not in a hurry.

Certain things shouldn't be ordered from abroad.
    Batteries are heavily regulated in shipping due to safety issues. They used to come quickly but last time I ordered from Fasttech it took over 2 months by Malaysian Post as regular post can't be used. I'm not sure if they've started penalizing Mods with Batteries built in. I don't think that they know enough to flag these.

I DIY and always buy in the U.S. Just don't trust China to deliver chemicals. That's a personal preference.

I currently purchase my coils, and some of my Atty's from China. With Mods I tend to order it and want it to arrive ASAP so I usually shop it around and order in the U.S.

3. jeryl

jeryl New Member

Apr 16, 2017

Im buying it locally XD but its illegal . i believe theres a rule that i cant mention where local is at :/

4. tomzgreat

Jun 5, 2009
    Chino California
    My suggestion is that you plug the Country where you are at into the search bar on ECF.

When I did a search on Malaysia a lot came up.

5. jeryl

jeryl New Member

Apr 16, 2017
    unable to find anything on him here. any local vapers got suggestion ??

6. tomzgreat

Jun 5, 2009
    Chino California
    Pardon me I wrote company instead of country.

7. fathzero

fathzero Full Member

Mar 6, 2017
    I've deal with 2 sellers from the North. Well, at first got same worried feeling as yours but put it to gamble. I cant tell you if its safe or not.

8. jeryl

jeryl New Member

Apr 16, 2017
    He seems quite trust worthy, guess i gotta take a gamble on the first try. Thank You

9. Ter

Ter Full Member Verified Member

Check your items first before he leaves.

10. Vaperay

Vaperay Full Member

Nov 29, 2016
    Just follow law
    Becareful always, fren:toast:

11. karl123

karl123 Full Member

May 13, 2017
    good luck brother

12. karl123

karl123 Full Member

May 13, 2017
    jeryl i'll be honest here, i want to ask some questions and i know this forum really need to be discreet. is there anyway i can contact you without you revealing too much on this forum? help a brother out im 26 singaporean male too...

13. xinexz

xinexz Full Member Verified Member

May 17, 2017
    Jeryl, any updates on your seller?

14. htoratsa

htoratsa Full Member

Jun 4, 2012
    SG
    i'm interested too on any updates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.