• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I found a way to buy Boba's Bounty & Gorilla Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

milazinha

Moved On
Sep 19, 2013
Seattle, USA
... or I hope I did! :) Once I tried doing it through Price USA (a package forwarding service). Probblem is, they are based in Australia, so are not allowed to ship anything with nic. And certain vendors - like alien Visions - don't offer zero-nic options. (I still bought zero-nic bottles from Ahlusion & Halo through them.)

Then yesterday it occurred to me: there must be another service based in the US who ships to AU. And since they are based there, its completely legal to ship items with nic. :)

I wanted to try myus.com, but found their shipping costs too expensive; the lightest package ships for around $40 for the standard membership. (Next membership level you pay $7/month, and the lightest package ships for around $30.)

I finally went with ReShip.com. I did a shipping estimate, and it came down to $13 for the cheapest. They also have a $5 to get an account, and a few other options - I hope they don't add up to too much. They gave me a US mail address; in theory I buy e-juice myself on the AiV site, ship it to the US address and bill it to my credit card normally. ReShip receives the package(s) They offer package consolidation for a fee) and will ship it to me in AU. :)

Now, crossing fingers that all will go according to plan!!! I'll definitely let you guys know.

Cheers,
Mila

PS: I can't recommend ReShip yet, as this is my 1st time trying them. Also don't know if there are better services out there; I didn't do tons of research. If anyone has tried another service, it would be great to hear!

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
I see you have a Seattle area on your avatar. Find yourself a stateside family or friend and ship to them and have them ship to you. Sorry, if you had that you would have done that. Gotta be a way. Have you checked some of the foreign Forums here and asked around how other people are doing it? Only thing I can think of.

milazinha

Moved On
Sep 19, 2013
Seattle, USA
Are you sure you can't use Aussie Post? I use NZ Post and am bringing in Bobba's and GJ via their forwarding service. Of interest they mark their box as 'Home and Kitchen' not nic products.

Hi frangipani,

Do you just check out normally, or go around the system somehow? And what's this about their forwarding service?

As far as I know they don't ship to AU, but please give me more details and I'll have a look.

Cheers,
milazinha

MoralFibre

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
New Zealand
Are you sure you can't use Aussie Post? I use NZ Post and am bringing in Bobba's and GJ via their forwarding service. Of interest they mark their box as 'Home and Kitchen' not nic products.

Hi, I hear that suppliers can't be mentioned on ECF? - can you please PM me the US supplier(s) you're using for Bobba's and GJ. I'm also on NZ Post, You Post service. All setup and ready to go.

Actually, I've got some stuff heading my way now via You Post, unfortunately, it's been a week since it's been shipped to "me" (my USA NZ Post address), but have not heard from NZ Post yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread