The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I found my juice supplier.

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by Modrod., Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Modrod.

Modrod. Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    AZ, USA
    I've been trying out various popular vendors to find one that I really like and I think I found it. I finally got around to placing an order last week and I was very happy with the flavors right out of the mailer. I know some will say steeping is best but I'm too impatient for that. I ordered CinnaBomb, Black & WIld and Banana. All were excellent fresh. To me that's a good indicator of quality. The CinnaBomb is so accurate, right down to the "tongue burn", it's amazing. The Black & Wild is so close to the real B&M's I used to smoke it's spooky. I haven't tried the banana yet but my gf likes it. Super fast shipping to top it and you have a winner. I'm looking forward to trying out some more flavors, plus I need a bigger bottle of B&M. lol

Thanks

2. sbphotog

sbphotog Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2009
    O-H-I-O
    They're great, right?

3. Modrod.

Modrod. Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    AZ, USA
    Yea they are. I'm very happy and I'm finally getting stocked up with a good variety of flavors. lol

4. sbphotog

sbphotog Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2009
    O-H-I-O
    I "love" VB! I usually diy, but they are my go-to for made liquids. they sell diy stuff too.

5. perlguy9

perlguy9 Full Member Verified Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Just got my first order. Fire & Ice is fantastic. I think I found my supplier too. Between awesome juice and FAST delivery (I'm only maybe an hour away, so one-day via USPS), I may be in love.

6. muttSRT

muttSRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

if you're only an hour away..you really should put in an order, choose "pick up" and go check out the vape lounge...tell em Mutt sent ya,lol

7. texastumbleweed

texastumbleweed Ultra Member ECF Veteran

the Fire & Ice is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. perlguy9

perlguy9 Full Member Verified Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Cleveland, Ohio
    It is definitely on my to do list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.