I found my juice supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
I've been trying out various popular vendors to find one that I really like and I think I found it. I finally got around to placing an order last week and I was very happy with the flavors right out of the mailer. I know some will say steeping is best but I'm too impatient for that. I ordered CinnaBomb, Black & WIld and Banana. All were excellent fresh. To me that's a good indicator of quality. The CinnaBomb is so accurate, right down to the "tongue burn", it's amazing. The Black & Wild is so close to the real B&M's I used to smoke it's spooky. I haven't tried the banana yet but my gf likes it. Super fast shipping to top it and you have a winner. I'm looking forward to trying out some more flavors, plus I need a bigger bottle of B&M. lol

Thanks

Just got my first order. Fire & Ice is fantastic. I think I found my supplier too. Between awesome juice and FAST delivery (I'm only maybe an hour away, so one-day via USPS), I may be in love.

if you're only an hour away..you really should put in an order, choose "pick up" and go check out the vape lounge...tell em Mutt sent ya,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread