I found my Perfec vape! What is your perfect combination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtianz

ECF Veteran
My pretty Buzz Pro
Boge 3.0 ohm XL cartomizer
Small M1A1
alien Visions Raf-A-Licious
Set just over the yellow mark

After a bunch of experimentation with punch holes and a lot of wasted carto's I found that 3 tiny holes work perfectly with this juice. I also tried slotting but, that didn't work out so well.

Bottom line..... I've found my juice Heaven. Hopefully Alien Visions will produce ralph's again at some point.

What is your favorite combination and setup?

arkador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
I enjoy the fusions, but honestly am not fully seaued from the Boge 4ohm. waiting for my current boge to die, to do a side by side with the same juice.

I like the lip that keeps the fusion's tank almost perfectly seated, but prefer the airflow form the Boge. having to pull harder on the fusion seems to be aggravating my TMJ and that is a bad thing...

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Ark, my last order of Fusions has a tighter draw than the ones before, and clog faster. It just occurred to me to test the resistance on them and I seem to have gotten the LR by mistake :( I still have some old ones with the label, so I tested 1 (2.5ohm) and removed the label today and am vaping away on the nice airy Fusion I remember.

arkador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
I can relate Ark. I still use Boges too for certain juices. Maybe I have a better draw on my Fusions since I use an adapter for them.

even not connected to anything, the draw is pretty tight.

I will try one from the other box, and if it is similar, I am afraid because of TMJ, I will be going back to Boge 3ohm's

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
BP
LR Boge 510
(Fiddlesticks forgot to order an m1a1)
Keylime Pie from BMV with a little menthol
Just under yellow

This is kind of a joke, I just got my BP yesterday, but that's what I've been blasting on for the past day. I may or may not have doubled my nicotine last night fiddling with this magnificent beast.

LOL Dark! I think just about all of us had to drop our nic mg when we got our Buzz or Infinity! When I got my first Buzz a year and a half ago I dropped from 18mg to 14mg, was still getting too much and dropped down to 12mg.

arkador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
black and chrome BP 510 connector
Boge 3ohm
M1A1 1inch
stainless drip tip
TopVapor Carmel Tobacco and French Vanilla Tobacco
dial is dead on the yellow mark.

Took my 801 cap off today, if anyone wants to trade for an 801 cap and 7 Fusions, I have given up on them, and back to the Boges.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread