I found my Trusty Provari, thank you to all who consoled me during this dark time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I posted a thread in the forum about the loss of my trusty Provari
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...rusty-provari-please-make-me-feel-better.html

I found it today and want to thank all who conoled me during this dark time!

Around 2 weeks ago it just disappeared on me. I'm reminded of Tara in Gone With the Wind, when Scarlett says I will always have Tara [Plantation]. That's how I feel about my Provari. I may stray and try other solutions, Like the Itaste MVP and the sigelei Zmax that replaced it. But I have the confidence that I have a Provari to back me up when/if they break.

I swear that I tore my Man Cave apart there is no way it should have been there. But this morning I see a Kanger Mt3 Clearomizer peaking out from around the corner of my desk. Instantly I thought darned kids always knocking my stuff over and not picking it up. I pulled out the Clearomizer and attached to it was my trusty Provari.

My only explanation is that the Gremlins that live in my Dryer and steal socks and sometimes make forays into my car decided to show mercy on me.

Hurray I'm back in the Provari Owners club !

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
"ProVari.... CA-CA!"

gremlins-stripe.jpg

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
BMike you get it!

Soon as I lost my Provari all my other devices went down. Two Box Mods from Smoktek stopped firing (Six Months Old). Than I was down to an Ego look alike that took a 14500 battery and an Ego Twist. Than the fireing button on the lookalike started to stick.

Leaving me with 1 lonely Ego Twist.

You know I had to go to town on some new equipment.!!

Last edited:

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
OP I have felt your pain. I am so happy the gremlins were feeling generous. My balck satin was lost for a week and I made my husband AKA the finder of all lost things for our family of 5 wait till after my birthday to look for it. I knew I would be so upset if he looked and didn't find it. If he looks and cannot find something it is gone forever. I've got it back now and am so so so happy. I have 2 Provaris but it's like I am attached to them like they are my pets or something. I have a silver satin with red LED that is skinned and a black satin with red LED. I want the green LED so bad. The smart thing to do would be to sell one of the 2 I have now and put the money towards a new one with green but I could never choose between them. My heart rate increases every time I think about it. I would just have to keep both and buy one with a green LED for a total of 3. I feel selfish every time I think about doing that though. I can only vape one at a time .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread