i get no throut hit with my new 801???

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
the passthrough i also got from mvs batt type but get the same results even on the regular batts. i have 2 friends that have 801's and i have tried them and they work fine good throut hit..

I never got much throat hit with an 801 either. That's why I bought a Screwdriver. One thing that might help is when you use the pass through, use it with a usb wall adapter instead of powering it from your computer. They just don't put out enough power or least many of them don't.

Here is the one I got and it works quite well:

http://www.amazon.com/Coby-CA81-Power-Adapter-Charger/dp/B001PRKK6G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1240279116&sr=8-1

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
the passthrough i also got from mvs batt type but get the same results even on the regular batts. i have 2 friends that have 801's and i have tried them and they work fine good throut hit..

That is the problem. A pass-through with an in-line battery is getting power from the battery, not the USB port. The in-line battery puts out about the same voltage as a screw in battery. The USB port is only charging the in-line battery. I know. I got one with my Kissbox. If you want to gut a battery and an cut up a spare USB cable, add a manual switch and you will have a nice device to vape with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread