I give credit where credit is due...thank you Drew and Angie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
Every time someone asks me what should I buy and where should I buy it, I only have two consistent answers, and yes one is Vapor4Life; the other is Nhaler. I give these guys credit, because they have both taken great care of me and have gone above and beyond to correct any issues along the way. I continue to believe that all companies will have problems once in a while, it is how they deal with those problems that makes the difference.

I just got my latest order from Nhaler today. Drew and Angie reminded me again of their overwhelming generosity and willingness to go that extra mile to satisfy their customers. It may sound a touch bit condescending to say I am proud of Drew, but I am. I am proud to know that honor in business is still alive and kicking. In this day and age, it is unfortunately becoming more and more rare. I digress, here is my story...

I was part of the group that got the bad GreenCig cartomizers a month or so back. I contacted Drew and he asked me to send them back. I did ship them back at my expense and I confess that this frustrated me a little initially since I typically don't have to send bad stuff back to get it addressed. Upon further introspection (and stepping off my high horse), I realized I was being petty, especially since we were talking over one hundred dollars of merchandise. Add to that, that outside of the eCig world, I have never had any on-line vendor just send replacements if I got a defective unit. I confess, I am spoiled. And when I really thought about it, I realized it was not only a valid request, but that I would have asked the same!:oops:

This left me with a credit on my account. I was debating holding it for the Xhaler but Snarkyone's review of the GreenCig made me want to give it a go. I talked with Drew for a good while about a good number of things. We came to agreement quickly that I would place my next order and just put the Greencig in my notes so we weren't dealing with a back and forth credit mess.

My order arrived today and to say that Nhaler made up for my troubles is an understatement. It might be considered crass to share the details here, so I won't. I will just say that Nhaler confirmed for me why I have been a customer since I started vaping, and why I will continue to be a customer as long as Drew is in business.

All the latest craziness aside, Drew takes care of his customers and always does his best to make sure folks are satisfied. I, for one, am more than satisfied at the moment, I am thrilled! Honestly if you had told me a month ago that my issues with the GC cartomizers would have led me to the amazing bonuses I got with this order, I would probably do it all again!:D

Thanks Drew. I really do appreciate the honor and the effort. Credit is most certainly due!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thank you...I am glad you posted this because I also learned a thing or two about perception and expectations as well...That being said, I am pleased that you are satisfied and hope you enjoy the new gadget to your arsenal of ecigs...I am pulling my hair out over here with these Greencig carts, trying to get the flavors EXACTLY like I want them...I figured just tell them the flavors for some and send them my liquid ....Done deal right??? Not even close...Unbelievable!!! Thanks again for your kind words...
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread