I got my cloned vapor flask today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhds

Apr 30, 2015
Hi all
I thought I'd introduce myself and begin my ecf posting. Hopefully doing it in the right place.

I've been vaping for a bit longer than a year now. Started with CE4's and a handful Ego batteries, which I did for six months. Annoying times. Upgraded to an ISK VAMO v6 with a Protank II. Annoying times aswell.
What I mean is the reliability was scheisse. Leaking, gurgling, rebuilding the coils (for protank) etc.

So I bought a clone of the svoemesto which was crap. Leaking everytime I had it in my pocket. It was the kayfun 3.1 ES clone.
Within a week I ordered an Orchid v4 clone. And during this time I think I learned a few things concerning ohms resistance and wire gauges. I used that with a single coil with one air hole taped over.

And now I'm here with a clone of the beautiful Vapor Flask. I think it's Waideas clone. I'm so happy with it right now!
But two hours ago I was anxious and perplexed. It worked as intended until i put it in my pocket and jumped a tram into the city. Later when I took it out and tried to vape I got the "Check Atomizer" message.
Didn't know what to do. I went back home and began the troubleshooting.
Easy enough solution, I just screwed the centerpin of my Orchid in a tiny bit and now it works again (I mean, even when the atty is screwed all the way down).

I believe this will be my only vaping setup for a good while. I just want to be able to trust my device to give me nicotine whenever I need it. It has to be reliable.

I do feel a curiosity towards squonking though... Should I save money for a REO Grand if I'm happy with what I have?

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I believe this will be my only vaping setup for a good while. I just want to be able to trust my device to give me nicotine whenever I need it. It has to be reliable.

I do feel a curiosity towards squonking though... Should I save money for a REO Grand if I'm happy with what I have?

Hi jhds and welcome to ECF :)

Good to see you've found something you like. I have a Reo Grand and it's a great mod, but I tested the waters with a cheaper alternative (Vmod) first to see if squonking would work for me. I could have saved myself some money and time by going straight to the Reo, but I did it that way.

The great thing with a Reo is if you don't like it you don't lose much when you sell it. I've since moved on to other mods and systems but I'm not going to sell the Reo any time soon because it's just too dependable to let go (zombie apocalypse and all that good stuff :blink:) and it's also what I still use when I want to take a high performance vape with me on the road.

IMO, if you want to try it and can wait til you save up for it, do that. If you don't like it you'll lose less than if you buy something else. Best of luck with it :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread