I got my ego On Tues

Status
Not open for further replies.

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
And I've been analog free since. I've also am so confused. I still am not sure of what i need and what I don't. What is the correct things I like and what I don't. the addy the carts the oh well you get the picture.

I ordered this today, but I think I ordered to much

Electronic Cigarette - Pass-throughs Joye eGo Pink eGo 650mAh Pass-Through Battery
Electronic Cigarette - batteries Joye eGo Pink eGo XL 900mAh Battery - Single Add
Electronic Cigarette - Cartomizers Joye eGo Cartomizer eGo XL Cartomizer - White Empty 5 Pack Are these the ones with no filler
Liquid 5ML - PG - Others Rose - Medium - 14MG
Liquid 5ML - PG - Others Cappuccino - Medium - 14MG
Electronic Cigarette - - XL Pink eGo XL Type B Atomizer -
Cartridges Joye 510 White - Blank Cartridge (Flat Tip) - 5 Pack A
Cartomizers C-E2 - 510/808D-1[901]/401 C-E2 Tool For Filling

I bought juice when I bought the ego and now I am almost out. Monday is a holiday and my new juice wont be here till Tues what do I do if I run out.

What is the blue filler people talk about and where do you get it??

has any one tried these flavours? I know personal taste dictates this just wondering.
I bought dreamsicle and hated it. Bought Bavarian creme and loved it

I am sooooooo confused

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Congrats on the eGo and the 2nd order sounds about right. Plus it is fun ordering stuff isn't it??? Not sure about the rose falvor though:unsure: I hate to say it but maybe a local mall has a e-cig shop for a small buy of juice or go over to PIF and maybe somebody close to you will jump in and spot you. I have seen it happen. I bet there is a midwest vapors forum on ECF too. Check and you might find another vaper close by. The blue foam (or fluval) is to fill the carts with. It works better than the polyfill they come with. search the forum for "foam mod" or "Fluval" there are vids and posts that will explain it.

on the flavors we are probably opposites - hated bavarian creme and cinnibiscus (tasted like vaping a boquet) but I love cappuccino and other coffee flavors.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
I ordered juice from a different vender

BUTTERUM Butter Rur

BBREAD Banana Bread

SHORTCAKE Strawberry Shortcake

BUTTERPECAN Butter Pecan

CINNIBISCUS Cinnibiscus

MVELIQCARCRM Caramel Cream

See my post above. I hope you like it but it reminded me of vaping the smell of hibiscus with a hit of cinnimon. I ordered it by mistake and was thinking of PIFing it but not sure I want to do that to somebody.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
I see the red question next to cartomizers. These have filler and atty together. You pop off the silocone plug and fill w/about 20 drops put top on screw onto eGo and vape away. when hit diminishes refill. Great for driving. The filler goes in the cartridges, the ones you pull off the atty turn upside down and fill with about 6-7 drops then put back on the atty

Tinman402

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
pulaski, tn
And I've been analog free since.

CONGRATS welcome to the world of non smoking.

I ordered this today, but I think I ordered to much

Electronic Cigarette - Cartomizers Joye eGo Cartomizer eGo XL Cartomizer - White Empty 5 Pack Are these the ones with no filler
Electronic Cigarette - - XL Pink eGo XL Type B Atomizer -
Cartridges Joye 510 White - Blank Cartridge (Flat Tip) - 5 Pack A

I bought juice when I bought the ego and now I am almost out. Monday is a holiday and my new juice wont be here till Tues what do I do if I run out.

has any one tried these flavours? I know personal taste dictates this just wondering.

I am sooooooo confused

as far as what you like... that will be up to you..

The XL cartomozers have filler.. Search youtube and you will find how to vids on filling them.. I love mine.. That is the only way to go when I am not at home.. The type B attys are nice.. they come with a empty (no filling) tip on them.. I pop the 2 plastic pieces out of the tip and drip in those attys.. they work well for that. there are even drip tips for them..
I haven't used the XL cartridges.. I don't like carts..
I don't have any knowledge of the other products..

I am going to order me a 900mah batt soon, not sure I need a passthrough for the price.. You can get a PCC (personal charging case) for the egos now for around 32 bucks I think I may go that route..

Best of luck and welcome to the club, experimentation is the best way to gratification.. ;)

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
SO JEALOUS!!! My responses in bold:

don't know?

You can get Wilton's glycerine and a flavor at Michaels arts and crafts store in the wedding cake area. I saw similar stuff at Walmart too. don't know what to do about the nicotine though -- perhaps there's a vaper near you that can help you out?

I get mine at Petco in the aquarium aisle. It's called "Marineland rite size U", costs about $5 for more than you'll ever use for years, and you just cut it to size and stuff it in your empty carts.

I am sooooooo confused

Taste is so subjective. I tried so many things on the suggestions of forum members... yuck to most of them (didn't like anything from Mrs. T's bakery for example) so I can't help you there.

Have fun!

Last edited:

Tinman402

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
pulaski, tn
I see the red question next to cartomizers. These have filler and atty together. You pop off the silocone plug and fill w/about 20 drops put top on screw onto eGo and vape away. when hit diminishes refill. Great for driving. The filler goes in the cartridges, the ones you pull off the atty turn upside down and fill with about 6-7 drops then put back on the atty

Those are different... The ego XL cartomizers look like cigar tips, you have to pop 2 plastic pieces out then punch the hole through then inject them with 1.2-1.5ml of fluid..

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
You are going to have a great time with the stuff you bought - all pieces are excellent hardware. You have, though, shorted yourself on the juice. I would recommend going to FreedomSmokeUSA and ordering several different flavors that appeal to you in either 3ml or 5ml bottles in different nicotine levels, and give them all a try before you decide on which flavors you would be comfortable vaping for hours at a time. Once you decide, go back to FSUSA and buy those flavors in 30ml or larger bottles. I have tried a lot of juice suppliers, and the quality, consistency, and variety available from FSUSA can't be beat. Their juices are excellent, and their personalized service is the best. If you are not sure what juices to buy, call David or Pam (the 800 number is on the site) and they will be more than happy to assist you.

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
I also highly recommend FreedomSmokeUSA.com for juices.. You can use coupon code "freedomsmokeusa" to save 10%, too. My favorite is RY4 (love the caramel flavor), but everyone has their own favorites, of course.

I agree. You probably didn't order enough juice. I think I go through about 5mL each day at least. When I first started, I was anxious to get some juice (before my order from FSUSA arrived), so I found one 10mL bottle of Volcano menthol at a local smoke shop. Called about three places until I found that place, and he only had one bottle in stock, so I drove there and bought it. It got me through until my order arrived in the mail.

Happy vaping!

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana

I haven't tried it myself, but it would be worth a shot before resorting to analogs. Go to Wal Mart and get VG. It's in the first aid section by the rubbing alcolhol, about $3 for 6oz. It says Glycerin, with the little USP symbol next to it, may say skin protectant underneath that. Then head over to the baking aisle and check out ALLLL the different flavorings, they have WAY more than I expected. Someone else could take over from here as I've never mixed anything. It's a cheapo quick fix, no nic but the next best thing really.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread