I got my first e cig in the mail today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyislucky

Nov 29, 2010
Fargo nd
I got my 808 in the mail today. I opened my mailbox and saw a package sitting on the bottom of a bunch of junk mail. I opened the flat rate box and saw for the first time my beautiful black kr808d1. I smiled :w00t: like Ralphie when he opened his red rider bb gun christmas morning. I put the cart in the battery pulled it up to my mouth and took a long, strong drag of vapor for the first time in my life. Oh happy day. I am a Vapor. I vape. And I love it.

Fyr_angel

Oct 5, 2010
Kansas
Sweet grats on the new purchase...the 808 is a sweet little vape the very first one I got too. Nive vapor long batt life too. After a few months going at this now I still have the last 3 cigs in my last pack out of 4 that had when mine came in the mail. Tried one about 2 weeks into vaping and about tossed my cookies it was so nasty. You picked an awsome little machine there, hope all goes well and congrats again.

RETUSN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Bremerton, WA
I havent had an analog since i started it today. but i do have one left in the pack i was smoking before my e cig came in the mail. i wonder if im going to smoke that. i sure hope not. but we shall see

I have my last pack with 1 analog still sitting it from the 1st day I got my 808, Nov 1, 2010. It will sit there until either I die, the wife throws it away or it turns to dust :) Welcome to the woderful world of Vaping.

capecodjim

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Cape Cod
i believe it. ill hold on to this last smoke for a week or two and see what it tastes like after vaping flavors like apple and coffee.

I haven't smoked in months since I found vaping..... I took a puff a couple weeks in and it tasted so nasty a second puff was out of the question! There are many vaping options. Look around until you find what suits you best. Happy vaping!

:thumb: Way to go! Two thumbs up!!:thumb:

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
A dank basement in SE Minnesota
Sandy! Exciting, ain't it. My first was an E9, but I quickly realized that it wasn't what I was looking for...although I'll probably always keep it charged up and on hand, as it's great for little sips and/or stealth vaping. My second, and the one currently held firmly between my teeth is a KR808D-1. Here's some info that might help. First of all, the KR808D-1 has some equivalent models, including the V2Cig and (I think?) the '901. I get my cartomizers from Vapor4Life, but there are several vendors online who sell KR808D-1 compatible cartomizers. I don't know anything about the "new manufacturer vs. previous manufacturer" debate, but my betteries seem to last a very long time.
About the analog. After less than a week of vaping, I tried to smoke one of my old Marlboro 100's. Yuck! It tasted terrible. Already my senses of smell and taste are coming back.
Be sure to visit this forum often, and be sure to let everybody know how you're doing and if you have any questions. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread