The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I got my first e cig in the mail today.

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by sandyislucky, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sandyislucky

sandyislucky Full Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Fargo nd
    I got my 808 in the mail today. I opened my mailbox and saw a package sitting on the bottom of a bunch of junk mail. I opened the flat rate box and saw for the first time my beautiful black kr808d1. I smiled :w00t: like Ralphie when he opened his red rider bb gun christmas morning. I put the cart in the battery pulled it up to my mouth and took a long, strong drag of vapor for the first time in my life. Oh happy day. I am a Vapor. I Vape. And I love it.

2. Bella Chic

Bella Chic Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2009
    Southeast Texas
    That is so awesome! Glad you are liking it and are so excited about it...it's an awesome new world, that is for sure. Congrats on your KR808 and happy vaping! :)

3. Gigaah

Gigaah Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2010
    United States
    We all know the feeling. I just finished stalking the mailman today when some of my cartomizers arrived. He is still holding some of my stuff hostage..but thats ok.

Congrats on vaping. and good luck to you as you continue

4. jj2

jj2 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    Christmas Story (if I remember the name right) is one of my daughter's favorite movies.

And congrats---one of the great moments you will remember for years about this holiday season!!!

5. Scotch827

Scotch827 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 26, 2010
    PA
    I took my first vape Saturday. I have not had an analog since. I hope it all works out for you.
    Scott

6. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Welcome to your new hobby and most likely the first of many packages to come if you end up being like most of us here! Happy vaping!

7. sandyislucky

sandyislucky Full Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Fargo nd
    I havent had an analog since i started it today. but i do have one left in the pack i was smoking before my e cig came in the mail. i wonder if im going to smoke that. i sure hope not. but we shall see

8. jj2

jj2 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    I had five cartons in the garage freezer and almost a full carton in the refrig!!!

Keep the cig for awhile and if you get tempted light it up----will taste ultra nasty.

9. sandyislucky

sandyislucky Full Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Fargo nd
    i believe it. ill hold on to this last smoke for a week or two and see what it tastes like after vaping flavors like apple and coffee.

10. samsmom

samsmom Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2010
    North Carolina
    Congrats! I have tried many different models of PV's and my favorite is my KR808!! You made a good choice! You will be stalking the mailman like the rest of us very soon! LOL

11. Fyr_angel

Fyr_angel Full Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Kansas
    Sweet grats on the new purchase...the 808 is a sweet little vape the very first one I got too. Nive vapor long batt life too. After a few months going at this now I still have the last 3 cigs in my last pack out of 4 that had when mine came in the mail. Tried one about 2 weeks into vaping and about tossed my cookies it was so nasty. You picked an awsome little machine there, hope all goes well and congrats again.

12. RETUSN

RETUSN Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 4, 2010
    Bremerton, WA
    I have my last pack with 1 analog still sitting it from the 1st day I got my 808, Nov 1, 2010. It will sit there until either I die, the wife throws it away or it turns to dust :) Welcome to the woderful world of Vaping.

13. capecodjim

capecodjim Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2010
    Cape Cod
    I haven't smoked in months since I found vaping..... I took a puff a couple weeks in and it tasted so nasty a second puff was out of the question! There are many vaping options. Look around until you find what suits you best. Happy vaping!

:thumb: Way to go! Two thumbs up!!:thumb:

14. NurseCin

NurseCin Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2010
    Southwest Florida
    Haha! I had to laugh at the "smiling like Ralphie" =)
    Be careful....dont poke your eye out with your new PV! :p

15. Natalia

Natalia Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 27, 2010
    California
    Congratulations! I started with and still use my 808's. They've kept me off analogs for three full months. Hope they do the trick for you too!

16. sandyislucky

sandyislucky Full Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Fargo nd
    well i smoked that cigarette last night while drinking with the boys and it tasted like crap. Really really gross. It was my first time drinking and vaping and they go hand in hand for sure. Delicious.

17. Ciego

Ciego Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sandy! Exciting, ain't it. My first was an E9, but I quickly realized that it wasn't what I was looking for...although I'll probably always keep it charged up and on hand, as it's great for little sips and/or stealth vaping. My second, and the one currently held firmly between my teeth is a KR808D-1. Here's some info that might help. First of all, the KR808D-1 has some equivalent models, including the V2Cig and (I think?) the '901. I get my cartomizers from Vapor4Life, but there are several vendors online who sell KR808D-1 compatible cartomizers. I don't know anything about the "new manufacturer vs. previous manufacturer" debate, but my betteries seem to last a very long time.
    About the analog. After less than a week of vaping, I tried to smoke one of my old Marlboro 100's. Yuck! It tasted terrible. Already my senses of smell and taste are coming back.
    Be sure to visit this forum often, and be sure to let everybody know how you're doing and if you have any questions. Congratulations!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.