Status
Not open for further replies.

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
I almost kissed the mailman when he came to the door with my GG... I was so excited!! ;) :D I knew I was going to love the GG... but I just L-O-V-E it even more than I expected to!!! :wub:

Thanks you SO much Sakis!!!! I'm just so sad I'll be sending it back home for it's new button next week!! I'll miss you my GG please come back soon!!! :(

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Oh Mixxy! Congrats!!:):(;)

1. Washington Irving
Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.
2. Otomo No Yakamochi
Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.
3. Anonymous
Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
4. Jean Anouilh
There is love of course. And then there's life, its enemy.
5. Alfred Lord Tennyson
'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
6. Kahlil Gibran
Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
7. Margaret Mitchell
I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.
8. G. K. Chesterton
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
9. Samuel Butler
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.
10. Socrates
The hottest love has the coldest end.

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
Oh Mixxy! Congrats!!:):(;)

1. Washington Irving
Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.
2. Otomo No Yakamochi
Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.
3. Anonymous
Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
4. Jean Anouilh
There is love of course. And then there's life, its enemy.
5. Alfred Lord Tennyson
'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
6. Kahlil Gibran
Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
7. Margaret Mitchell
I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.
8. G. K. Chesterton
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
9. Samuel Butler
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.
10. Socrates
The hottest love has the coldest end.

Thanks! ;) The good news is... my 510 adapter is on it's way... so I'll have it by the time my GG comes back home... I'm so happy that I went ahead and ordered the 510! :thumb: My hubby and I were watching TV tonight, and he asked me a question about something we were watching... and I said "I don't know.. I wasn't paying attention... I was admiring my GG!!! :lol:

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
Mixxy, I've not had my GG long but I also know I'm going to miss it terribly when I return it for the update :(

So glad you love your GG so much & believe it or not you will love it even more with the 510 adapter :D

I know Chrissie... how will we do without our GG's! :confused: I am very sure that I'm going to LOVE my 510 adapter! I would have ordered that one 1st (but Tim only had the 801 available when I ordered my GG.) Of all the e-cig models I've tried, my favorite was the 510 (except for the short battery life)... the 510 atomizer was so much more like real smoking! :thumb: When I purchased an 801 (after starting with a 901) I really liked the bigger cartridge.. but couldn't get used to the "airy" inhale on an 801. I had a battery pack that I used an 801 passthrough on, but had to vape on the 801 atomizer without a cartridge to enjoy it. Doing the same with my GG with the 801... I do like the 801 for dripping... but I know I'm really going to love my 510 adapter! :wub:

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
{{{Mixxy}}} I'm so glad you got your baby!
clapping.gif
I had my fingers crossed for ya. She is a pretty thing, isn't she? You are SO gonna like the 510 with it.

We're going to have to form a support group for our withdrawal next week.

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
{{{Mixxy}}} I'm so glad you got your baby!
clapping.gif
I had my fingers crossed for ya. She is a pretty thing, isn't she? You are SO gonna like the 510 with it.

We're going to have to form a support group for our withdrawal next week.

Oh Suzi... she is just gorgeous!! :wub: Honestly... the pictures just don't do her justice... AND I am so tickled that I got the very pretty "A" font on my engraving too!! :thumb: I know my hubby thinks I'm totally crazy! I let him "try" my GG... but only a puff... then grabbed it back when he told me it looked like I was smoking a pipe! :rolleyes: He's a dork... and is still smoking the same 901 (with new parts now and then) that he started with last January! My 901 parts all died within a few months.. and I was off to find my perfect e-cig.! :lol: He can stay back in the dark ages.. that's okay with me... I'm not letting him touch my GG after he called her a pipe!! :mad:

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
I felt the same about it being prettier in person. I'm just a wee bit envious of your engraving style. But I'm happy with the bold style of mine. :) And I'm glad to own one of the last classic Grants available.

Yeah... my co-workers do the same to me about my GG. None of them are smokers so they don't even get the concept of an electronic cigarette, much less one that looks like the GG.

And the satisfaction of the 6v... nothin' like it!

I'm happy for ya, girlfriend!

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Yayyyy! Glad it finally showed up :D Did you have brass end caps with it!?!? I got my 801 adapter the other day along with 5x totallywicked pen atomisers! At first I wasn't too fussed about it, kept using my 901 but I gave it another try and its great!! Pen atomisers take a long time to break in I guess and I am vaping with carts at 6 volts!!! No burnt taste :D

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Woo-hoo Mixxy - welcome to vaping heaven!!

It's like I say you don't know what you're missing until you vape a GG.

Then after vaping with the GG - you really know what you've been missing!!

I'm so very glad you got it.

The Grant I ordered same time as you did is stuck in New York.

Good thing it is for my son and I'm vaping on mine right now.

But if it is as pretty as you say with the new engraved font - me thinks son will get this one and I'm going to nab the new one hahaha!!

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL

But if it is as pretty as you say with the new engraved font - me thinks son will get this one and I'm going to nab the new one hahaha!!

Mine got stuck in NY for a while too. :confused:

Yeah... he prolly won't even notice the lovely sanded tummy of the original. I'm onto you, Missy. :D

How's he doing, anyway?

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Mine got stuck in NY for a while too. :confused:

Yeah... he prolly won't even notice the lovely sanded tummy of the original. I'm onto you, Missy. :D

How's he doing, anyway?

HAHAHA!! He won't care about the tummy rub :D

The Grant isn't for Kenny, it's for my other son Keven.

Looks like Kenny will be coming home tomorrow - we've got our spare bedroom ready for him. The nurses are way too ready to turn him over to us. He's been a bit of a pill these last couple of days. But weez luvs him.

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
HAHAHA!! He won't care about the tummy rub :D

The Grant isn't for Kenny, it's for my other son Keven.

Looks like Kenny will be coming home tomorrow - we've got our spare bedroom ready for him. The nurses are way too ready to turn him over to us. He's been a bit of a pill these last couple of days. But weez luvs him.

Ahhh... GREAT news. mamu! Shoot, I'd be a crank too, being in that environment for that long. It's also a sure sign he's getting better.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I almost kissed the mailman when he came to the door with my GG... I was so excited!! ;) :D I knew I was going to love the GG... but I just L-O-V-E it even more than I expected to!!! :wub:

Thanks you SO much Sakis!!!! I'm just so sad I'll be sending it back home for it's new button next week!! I'll miss you my GG please come back soon!!! :(

:thumb::thumb::thumb:, Thanks baby!

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
Yayyyy! Glad it finally showed up :D Did you have brass end caps with it!?!? I got my 801 adapter the other day along with 5x totallywicked pen atomisers! At first I wasn't too fussed about it, kept using my 901 but I gave it another try and its great!! Pen atomisers take a long time to break in I guess and I am vaping with carts at 6 volts!!! No burnt taste :D

Yes! I got the brass ends.. but haven't even tried them "on" yet.. she is just so pretty in silver! ;) I only got the 801 adapter, and I'm liking the 801 fine, but I've always used the atomizer without a cartridge.. it doesn't seem so "airy" that way! I'm really looking forward to the 510 adapter! :thumb:

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon

Mamu.. you won't be able to part with that pretty font!! :wub:;-)

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
So glad you receive GG Mixxy,my friend. Now you know,what all of us go on and on about.:)

Thanks Rejoice... I was pretty sure why you were all going on and on about the GG ;)... that's why waiting for her was so hard! I just don't know how I'll be able can make myself put back in the mail tomorrow to get her new button after only playing with her for 1 1/2 days! 8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread