Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
What made me think of that? Well...I realized today marks three weeks since I got my reomizer. For the first time in almost 15 months, I have used one mod exclusively for three weeks. Not even the provari held that title. The rm2 changed it all for me. I am normally a mod swapper in the extreme. I used to rotate between at least two on a given day. Not to mention swapping from a carto tank to a pro tank to a nova...makes me dizzy to think about all the stuff I used to mess with. And to think I avoided rebuilding coils to because I wanted life to stay simple!

Now I need a grand, for two reasons. I need a new color, and I have two brand new 18650s that will NEVER go in my other mods when I am not touching them. Five total batteries sitting there...the grand will certainly save me money, right? :laugh: I got my reos (mini and mini 2.0) on the classies. I like the mini 2.0 better, but the color is not me. Once I have a grand in hand, I will put it up for a color swap. Can't do it before then since it seems to be stuck to my hand.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Congrats it will be 3 years for me in REOville come November ........ Wow, that is so hard to believe.

I'm still a mod swapper but its usually between wood REOs :D

Though I do love the kayfun lite on a Zen Sidewinder (I have a pair of them) ...... Same size and feel along with killer build quality of a REO with an outstanding vape .......

But - big but (and I cannot lie) its just not a REO ........ The magic is not there.

For me the magic lies in the Woodvils, each one is so unique (not just different colors like the aluminum ones).
Each one has a different feel and soul .... they even smell different.

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
If I had the funds I'd just throw 10K or so at Rob and just have him send me each color as he makes them. Of course they would have to have matching RM2's. I'd have to catch a few Woodvil's too.

I won't go THAT crazy...but I am probably biting the bullet on one I know I will like. I can always get another :laugh:

I can probably fund #4 selling off all my no longer used tanks, not to mention other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread