I got my Xhaler today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

khawk77

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
Alabama
I received my Xhaler today along with some juices, atty's, tips, and cartos that I ordered. I have to say it's pretty cool! Shipping was very quick and they even threw in some freebies. I do have one problem though....I can't seem to put the thing down!:D I ordered strawberries and cream in the Hv juice and it is freakin' awesome!! I also got some cartomizers in Dr. Pepper and I like em' a lot, but I don't taste Dr. Pepper...it's more like licorice...but that's ok. This is the first time I've tried cartomizers, and I think I like them better than the 510 atty. I really gotta give a big thumbs up to the folks at Nhaler!!! :thumbs:

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Very cool report khawk77, glad to hear you're enjoying it. Drew definitely has some delicious e-juice and the cartomizers are much better when refilled with NHaler liquid. I never did like any of the stock cartomizer flavors myself. Personally I prefer using the 510 on my XHaler, but the cartomizers are very handy to have when I'm on the go. I've been giving the cartos more work lately though while trying out the new refill method, it's pretty slick!

Ed

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
I'm with UIV, I prefer to drip a 510 on my xhaler at 5V. I've tried carts, 801 & 901s on it but for me the 510 is king. They all have their strengths, but the 510 gives plumes of warm thick vapor that I really enjoy. I do like the 801 when I vape a cigar flavor tho, just has that feel to it.

On the go, I use a 510/Tornado/NS but the wife just bought a KR808 from Drew that we are both really liking. I may ditch the 510/Tornados for one of these as well and just keep a 510 nicostick around when I want the 510 experience aside from the xhaler. The carts are just too easy and consistently good to not use them.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Khawk77 glad you joined the Xhaler team. it is great. at first i didnt enjoy it but now i cant put it down either. i love it. i had a few people on here tell me what i was doing wrong and now i got it. so enjoy your new toy. also BTW the 510 does produce loads of vapor. actually one of the people that replied to your post got me on the 510 s. his name is Up In Vapor and a good friend of mine. Thanks Ed btw lol.
glad ya happy with teh Xhaler and Happy Vaping. any problems just let us know. we are here to help one another and enjoy vaping.
Cos

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Khawk77 glad you joined the Xhaler team. it is great. at first i didnt enjoy it but now i cant put it down either. i love it. i had a few people on here tell me what i was doing wrong and now i got it. so enjoy your new toy. also BTW the 510 does produce loads of vapor. actually one of the people that replied to your post got me on the 510 s. his name is Up In Vapor and a good friend of mine. Thanks Ed btw lol.
glad ya happy with teh Xhaler and Happy Vaping. any problems just let us know. we are here to help one another and enjoy vaping.
Cos

Cos,

I'm soooo glad you didn't give up on the XH and 510's!!! Great to hear that you are enjoying now.

:) Ed

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
NP khawk, it's a product I really believe in or I would not have said what I did about it. Just make sure you don't vape the atty dry at HV or you'll kill the atty and get a nasty burnt hit. Also, grab yourself a small tube of Noalox from your local hardware store and apply some to the switch contact point on the inside of the tube. And last but not least, it's easy to overdo the nic when you first get started on HV...so go easy and drink lot's of water! Enjoy and let us know if you have and ????'s.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread