The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I Got Some Really Great Juice

Discussion in 'High Desert Vapes' started by power685, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. power685

power685 Full Member Verified Member

Jun 15, 2013
    south jersey
    Ordered some juice to try. Coffee, peanut butter cup, pistachio, and ry4. It came fast..... and contrary to what usually happens, I loved them all. 8 out of 10 times wind up giving the stuff away.In fact I loved the so much I ordered another round last night. Quality stuff here folks.-Albert

2. Hdivr

Hdivr Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2011
    Rolla MO
    I'm always looking for a good coffee........ can you describe it? Light or Dark color? Intensity?

I've heard good things about their PB cup as well.......

3. Ipster

Ipster Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I like the Cappuccino from HDV, and (Im likely more than 3000 mile from you- so you cant hit me!;)) beleive it or not the Tiramisu!!
    I know..."tiramisu" isnt for everyone!...but for a light dessert flavor with a hint of coffee - ive always been fond of it.
    my latest http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-reviews/481177-dutch-apple-pie-high-desert-vapes-i-thought-tobacco-addictive.html so you've got it...Im running away now...before the anti tiramisu gang comes with clubs and bats!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.