I got this alert ! Am i winner ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New smoker

Jul 12, 2017
Egypt
hi frinds

When i start use this fourm i got a message contain alert i can win if i will active member !

Afew minutes again i got this alert in the picture , but my English is not good so is this message telling me I'm winning Full vap ?

Attachments

• IMG_2160.jpg
    IMG_2160.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 75

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
hi frinds

When i start use this fourm i got a message contain alert i can win if i will active member !

Afew minutes again i got this alert in the picture , but my English is not good so is this message telling me I'm winning Full vap ?

YES! You're a winner. Sorry... no prize though. :(

Go to your own "User Page" and click on "Trophy Points" under your name on the left and you'll see a list of the automatic awards you've earned (number of posts, number of likes, that sort of thing) as well as a button link to the full list... in case you want to chase "Trophies". :D

New smoker

Jul 12, 2017
Egypt
YES! You're a winner. Sorry... no prize though. :(

Go to your own "User Page" and click on "Trophy Points" under your name on the left and you'll see a list of the automatic awards you've earned (number of posts, number of likes, that sort of thing) as well as a button link to the full list... in case you want to chase "Trophies". :D
Hi
I go to my profile page I didn't finde this word ( Trophies ) so can help me please or you are joking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread