I got vapemail! One happy vaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitviper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
Vapemail from fasttech came today while I was at work. Had no idea that it was coming today, I cheack tracking this morning and it was still saying it was in SF. Checked again at lunch and said delivered! So today just dragged by. lol After I get home and go through my normal routine: take out dogs, shower, prepare dinner, eat.

I finally get to give a little bit of attentiuon to the medium sized yellow pouch that has been taunting me for hours. I open it and remove my shiny new IGO-l. I open up the box take it apart, remove the wicks, and give it a quick bath. While it is drying I return my attention to the remaining items in the pouch. I remove the KTS+, gold and silver, and the brass V3 clone. I nolox the threads and polish up the V3. Loving both of them by the way. The v3 is a boss. Hits hard. KTS need a little tweaking. Gonna do some sanding tomorrow. Anyway, I wrap up a 1 ohm ribbon and cotton wick for the IGO, throw in a fresh 650 and 2cent ver2 in the V3. Drip in some Bobas and take my first hit. I am greeted with a massive cloud of the most flavorful vapor I have ever tasted! The only setup I have used that is better is ....The Reo. Hands down the best device EVER. If only I knew then what I know now...... I digress. But even with out the Reo, which I will have soon very soon, I am one happy vaper. Boba's never tasted so good. Anyone want any evods or protanks? lol

Oomee

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
UK
Gratz on the vape mail mate .
I still find it amazing how these things manage to bring such a HUGE lift to the days of us adults !!!

The budget here is blown , but I have just ordered some ready made res/no res elements, some no res wire ... and...
Five new concentrated flavours from FArts .... am really looking forward to that one .

So here's to us famous-five , fantastic bonzo , superdooper , bazzin "mature" vapers and our mail :D

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Vapemail from Fasttech came today while I was at work. Had no idea that it was coming today, I cheack tracking this morning and it was still saying it was in SF. Checked again at lunch and said delivered! So today just dragged by. lol After I get home and go through my normal routine: take out dogs, shower, prepare dinner, eat.

I finally get to give a little bit of attentiuon to the medium sized yellow pouch that has been taunting me for hours. I open it and remove my shiny new IGO-l. I open up the box take it apart, remove the wicks, and give it a quick bath. While it is drying I return my attention to the remaining items in the pouch. I remove the KTS+, gold and silver, and the brass V3 clone. I nolox the threads and polish up the V3. Loving both of them by the way. The v3 is a boss. Hits hard. KTS need a little tweaking. Gonna do some sanding tomorrow. Anyway, I wrap up a 1 ohm ribbon and cotton wick for the IGO, throw in a fresh 650 and 2cent ver2 in the V3. Drip in some Bobas and take my first hit. I am greeted with a massive cloud of the most flavorful vapor I have ever tasted! The only setup I have used that is better is ....The Reo. Hands down the best device EVER. If only I knew then what I know now...... I digress. But even with out the Reo, which I will have soon very soon, I am one happy vaper. Boba's never tasted so good. Anyone want any evods or protanks? lol

Just curious, which threads are you applying the nolox on?

Same way, since I've received my IGO-L and RSST, my carto tanks and protanks have been collecting dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread