I gotta stay away from...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
the Newbie Forum. GRRRRRR!!! I will just leave it to the Provari fan boys who KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT vaping. "Just get a Provari..."

My head hurts. Poor new people. They will be getting a Provari and running a LR cartomizer on top as they overfill and have juice dripping down the side of a $200 battery case and wondering why this vaping "thing" just isn't working out so well. When the batteries run dry, they will be running to Walgreens to buy a disposable Blu.

Oh, well. They all want a Prothingy. GOD FORBID people should tell them to slow their roll and figure it out before spending the rent money on a device they do not understand.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Lowlife

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Oklahoma
the Newbie Forum. GRRRRRR!!! I will just leave it to the Provari fan boys who KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT VAPING. "Just get a Provari..."

My head hurts. Poor new people. They will be getting a Provari and running a LR cartomizer on top as they overfill and have juice dripping down the side of a $200 battery case and wondering why this vaping "thing" just isn't working out so well. When the batteries run dry, they will be running to Walgreens to buy a disposable Blu.

Oh, well. They all want a Prothingy. GOD FORBID people should tell them to slow their roll and figure it out before spending the rent money on a device they do not understand.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I have learned to pick my battles. If I can get in on the first page I will usually post my advice. If there are a bunch of posts I just move on nit worth the time anymore.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
Why? Were you using a mod that wasn't a Provari and didn't have the protection it does and the battery went off?

Come on now spaky there are plenty of other mods on the market besides the provari that are just as safe to use.

Plus the RaRa you must buy this fan boy crowds ARE a problem they always have been...only upside is they change up pretty often

Dave L

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Modesto, CA, USA
the Newbie Forum. GRRRRRR!!! I will just leave it to the Provari fan boys who KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT VAPING. "Just get a Provari..."

Had to LOL! You should hear the owner of one of my local B&Ms, going on about how ECF thinks it's the arbiter of everything that matters in the world of vaping. Take a breath, and calm down, then jump in there and offer your wisdom. It's all good.

spaky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
Making cement boots
Come on now spaky there are plenty of other mods on the market besides the provari that are just as safe to use.

Plus the RaRa you must buy this fan boy crowds ARE a problem they always have been...only upside is they change up pretty often

560475_412525388761184_1151108665_a.jpg

Scoop224

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Cincinnati
Laughing hysterically at the comments here! What's wrong with buying a quality product, or recommending it to others? My iphone 4 has been rocking non stop for over two years of all day use.... In fact, I don't even own a computer anymore because of it... It's a dozen or more electronic devices in one. The only thing it won't do is fire and atomizer... But it's cool, I have multiple Provaris for that task.
You get what you pay for with SOME things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread