I guess I am a total dork and need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimberlyM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2011
The Land of Confusion
Ok, SO I recently received my Provari and have loved it! I had never tried dripping so I was just using my cartos - and it works great! However, the last time I was ordering some juices from Volcano I decided to throw in an High Resistance 3.0 atomizer. When it came in I was SO excited to try it. I put it on my Provari, added a drip shield, dripped 3 drops of juice on the little wire bridge (isn't that right?) topped it off with my drip tip and promptly experienced the worst vape of my life. All I can taste is a burnt flavor no matter what I do - it doesn't matter what voltage I set it at, I get one nasty ... burnt plastic flavor. I thought I had read how to drip correctly but this can't be right. Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?

bumpi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
NY
Yea, I'd flush the atty out with water or soak it in vodka then rinse it to get the primer fluid out before adding e-liquid. Then just give it a burn to dry the water off the wick till its dry. Do u have a sealed 510-510 adapter on with the drip shield (kinda needed to make it work on the 510)? Then like Dan Patrick said, u have to add at least 7 drops to fully saturate the bridge and wicking material, then go ahead and give her a vape. Once it's totally saturated you will only have to add 3 or so drops per vape but if u have the shield set up right u should be able to drip almost 10 with no problems as long as u don't mind a lil gurgle noise....I put 5-7 drops in each time I 'reload' and I'm using a de-bridged and de-wicked atty which holds onto a lot less juice than urs that still has that stuff I'm guessing

KimberlyM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2011
The Land of Confusion
WOW! Ok, here is what I did. I watched the you tube videos and then attemtped to de-bridge and wick my atty. I didn't think that bridge would ever come out. However, i finally got everything done. After that i tried out my new dripping set-up. All I can say is WOW - there is a ton of difference. This is awesome!!! Thank you all for the help!!!

Kenzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
Upstate NY
WOW! Ok, here is what I did. I watched the you tube videos and then attemtped to de-bridge and wick my atty. I didn't think that bridge would ever come out. However, i finally got everything done. After that i tried out my new dripping set-up. All I can say is WOW - there is a ton of difference. This is awesome!!! Thank you all for the help!!!

Sounds cool , could you recommend (put up a link) video on how to "wick the atty" .. :confused:

I'm not sure what you mean . Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread