WTF! I had to relearn to snus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I chewed for a LONG time, mainly cope long cut, but alas the spitters just are ugh!

So many moons ago in a mall like two miles from home, (also where I worked) a shop keeper gave me a couple of camel snus cans for free. So many moons later after going through can after can..ok maybe one every two weeks or so if that.
My co worker consumed most of my cans anyways, I just used it when I needed but could not go smoke then could not go vape.

So I heard about other flavors... WTF!! right?
I thought I was in for camel candy while I edged off this analog stuff... you see I am not getting the nic fix with vaping that I thought I would (yes the HV PV is ordering tomorrow).
So following other links I get this web site that shows the placement, seriously chipmunk placement?
Figuring WTH! there is a seriously cute girl chimpmonking this snus I figured why not..wait for it!

*WHAM!* tingles and a nic punch to the freaking head!
Cig craving pummeled, good thing to since my bats are charging and my attys are all taking a bath in aqua vitae!
(NO not good scotch this stuff is paint thinner called arran isle or some crap which I swear means paint thinner with gas aged in an oak barrel! in Gaelic.)

CURSES! I am now going to order a sampler or 3 or 5 and some flavors I want to try now.. Seriously cutting into my juice orders but will allow me to get the nic down in them and enjoy the flavors more.

Last edited:

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
Please don't take offense by this but your post reminded me of a song by "The Incredible String Band" (you've likely never heard of them) called "Way Back in the 60s". The line I thought of is

But Hey, you young people, I just do not know,
I can't even understand you
When you try to talk slow.

Well, I was a young man back in the 60s
LOL, so it goes

As to the snus thing, if the camel gave you a good hit of nicotine, wait till you try some of the Swedish stuff. It will take your nic fit and bury it six feet under. There is nothing in the PV world that can touch it. If you're coming from dip you may have a hard time finding the satisfaction you need with e-cigs.

I would advise going to the snuson.com forum and under the "Snus Tips and Tricks" section look at the "dippers guild to snus" thread. It's a sticky so its at the top of the page (I think I just gave out this info recently).

Lots of help there for dippers from some very good people.

I started out chewing back in the day and young it was a far easier habit to break than smoking. But alas got replaced by smoking.
My grandfather had a can of cope on his dashboard forever and I asked what it was. He called it worm crap, he told me how to do and it chuckled when I blew chunks for hours.

I chewed enough to semi pocket my lower lip on one side a bit deeper than the other.

OH I am looking forward to some real snus, considering Odin and the black versions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread