I hate tasty vapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Geez, blame us for your bank why doncha! lol. Solution: CALL US! We're happy to take your order over the phone. We find a lot of transactions go through that the site is for some reason, quirky about processing. If you find yourself having difficulties, call (888) 389-3229. We're paying for the number and it makes us feel better about having it, when you use it. :D

Odium

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
TX
I ended up ordering with a family members card instead! So I got my order through but I guess I will have to call from now on if I have issues since I can't keep borrowing cards lol. In the end I tried 6 times and it still hasn't refunded those $6 bucks but I know that tasty vapor has nothing to do with that ;)... Just debating whether it's worth it to call and complain to get those six dollars back, I mean in the hours it will take I could likely make triple that $6 bucks lmao

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well, only problem with that is, we don't have your $6 bucks, your credit/debit card company does. And just as much as your card company is charging you that money, everytime you click the submit button and the transaction fails, WE'RE getting charged as well. Everytime that our system communicates a transaction to our Merchant Processor, whether it clears or not, we're charged a fee. And you wouldn't want us calling YOU to collect those charges.

We can't explain why transactions aren't clearing, because it's not a Tasty Vapor policy that's preventing the transaction from going through, it's the Merchant Payment Processor, and we have just as much weight to change their policies as you do, which is none.

But if it brought you a certain amount of relief knowing that you can bypass all the b.s. with a phone call, what's holding you back?

Last edited:

Odium

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
TX
#1 I didn't call you to collect any charges! ( I said I know tasty vapor has nothing to do with that)

#2 I intend to call the orders in if need be from now on! Just a lot of companies have been getting fraud complaints lately and adding the human factor into the equation just makes it that much easier! Which is why I was hesitant :)

#3 the rest of my response was just my own musings.... wasn't meant to offend :2cool: (no interest in offending the folks that mix my juice! It could lead to spit in the mix or something worse so I would never intentionally offend anyone in that position lol)

Last edited:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Easy there buddy, I'm not charging at you here. Just stating fact the way that I do, which is plain and simple and should not be confused with adversity. There was no offense on my end. I was giving you information. We sympathize with the fact that you're being charged these transaction charges, but I'm just letting you know, you're not alone in the boat here where these charges are concerned.

And lastly, YES, we appreciate the human factor in a world that has largely become robotic and mechanized, removing one of the most important business tools there is, human to human contact.

So CALL US!

Last edited:

Odium

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
TX
Off subject buy just had to say Tasty Vapor ROCKS !!! Awesome customer servise and Juice !!!!!

Yup.

I have tried numerous juices from them through trading but I hadn't actually bought directly from them until last month. I purchased some AC since its become my daily and it arrived in a timely manner but half had spilled out and it was all over the inside of the box & foam peanuts, I contacted them and they replaced instantly! Even offered to take photos to prove my claim but they said it wasn't necessary :) (Very good customer service and some of the best vapes around!)

I likely shouldn't have joked with my thread title since it's pretty offensive even if it was a joke! I can understand that this is likely the reason you felt compelled to have your opinion of TV heard on this thread, and maybe if I hadn't titled it so rudely I wouldn't have been met with such LOUD & seemingly heated response from the vendor ;)... I would change the title but it won't let me, so maybe someone can delete it if they see this?

Last edited:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nah, it's not a problem man. And the truth remains that it's hard to gauge someone's intent, levity, emotion, etc. on a text forum. And it's been proven that people are inclined to head toward the negative end of things. I'm no exception. But I'm glad it's all cleared up before some silly drama ensued from a miscommunication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread