I HATE THE ELEAF LEMO TANKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPER K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2015
Oh don't be such a party pooper tazz! This is actually more than just a rant...I have learned a bunch about tolerance levels in RTA production AND tolerance in humans as well through this thread!
People have 1.5 days tolerances and mass produced tanks have worse tolerances then nitro funny car engines?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Belgian_Waffle_combo.png

milescadre

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
I wouldn't take anything to heart about tolerances that was said in this thread, especially when you're talking about production machining on CNC stuff from China IMHO.
honestly the only piece of vape gear I'd ever expect to have that tight of a tolerance is a provari XD

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Mmmmm,,,, Bacon.
I prefer mine to be Applewood-smoked and slathered with Real Butter or drowned in dark Chocolate :w00t:
But, it does tend to leak all over my Shirt when I dangle it from a Lanyard. :?:

What's the acceptable Tolerance on Slice Thickness? o_O

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Mmmmm,,,, Bacon.
I prefer mine to be Applewood-smoked and slathered with Real Butter or drowned in dark Chocolate :w00t:
But, it does tend to leak all over my Shirt when I dangle it from a Lanyard. :?:

What's the acceptable Tolerance on Slice Thickness? o_O

Not so thin it stretches when you pull a slice off. Not so thick you can't fit it in your mouth (so half a slab?)

ThePulver

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
San Diego
Lol is @Two_Bears really still running around this forum screaming hateful drivel at everyone? The most recent time I spoke with him very quickly became my last (from the single or dual coil thread after he kept insulting everyone for liking dual coils https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/single-or-double-coils-my-opinion.693134/):

Good to see it's made you less aggressive and more accepting of others opinions bruh

Pulver; you don't understand a thing about my past.

I have been run over by everyone since the day I was born. Beaten with iron pokers, broom handles, and carry 75+ scars on my arms where I was burned with cigarettes.

I literally crawled out of the pits of hell on earth. I hold belts in Aikido, Jiu jitsu, Ate Waza, Kempo Karate, and one or two more.

I was given the name Two Bears after going on a vision quest and the medicine man gave me that name because of the two sides of my nature.

I was remarking the obvious. No one coming off cigarettes needs that much airflow. As I said it was either a psychological need or a want not a physical need.

It was nothing but cold logic. At no time was I angry. When the 1200 pound Grizzly bear side of my nature wakes up there will be no doubt that I am angry.

That's about when I checked out permanently to anything he writes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread