Status
Not open for further replies.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Lol is @Two_Bears really still running around this forum screaming hateful drivel at everyone? The most recent time I spoke with him very quickly became my last (from the single or dual coil thread after he kept insulting everyone for liking dual coils https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/single-or-double-coils-my-opinion.693134/):

That's about when I checked out permanently to anything he writes...

But here you are posting in my thread again.

That thread single vs dual coils is still open as far as I know.

If people want to know what went on there they can read the thread for themselves.

All I did was suggest people prepare two attys with a satisfying vape. One single coil and the other dual coils and try them out and make up their mind own mind which they like better. At least then they would be working from knowledge about juice consumption and battery life instead of guesswork.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm Hungry.

03272014_Waffle_Taco.jpg

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
Now now, ya'll simmer down.

Hey the guy doesn't like the Lemo or Eleaf products. Won't be the first or last time someone doesn't like a specific product or brand.

Two Bears, you post some strong opinions. Some other members also post strong opinions back. Wouldn't be cool if we could post our opinions in a reasonable fashion while giving suggestions and actually working toward something.

Maybe an attempt to work around stubbornness instead of feeding into it. I don't know call me crazy for thinking that.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona

Hey the guy doesn't like the Lemo or Eleaf products. Won't be the first or last time someone doesn't like a specific product or brand.

Two Bears, you post some strong opinions. Some other members also post strong opinions back. Wouldn't be cool if we could post our opinions in a reasonable fashion while giving suggestions and actually working toward something.

Maybe an attempt to work around stubbornness instead of feeding into it. I don't know call me crazy for thinking that.

Matty. I made it very clear that I only hated the eleaf tanks Lemo 2 and Lemo Drop.

I never said anything bad about the eleaf mods. I use the Istick 40 TC everyday, and I never said anything bad about the Lemo 1 because I never tried it and have no credible opinion about it.

Have heard bad things about the Istick 30 and the 50. Since I haven't used them I have no credible opinion on them either.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY

You're Crazy
;)

Reactions: MattyTny

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
I'm Hungry.

03272014_Waffle_Taco.jpg

Easy there now,,,
That's gonna drip on ya Shirt leading to acute Huggiewadedtitass which will cause spastic maniacal Rantings and delusional Ravings in its advanced Stages.
Might I suggest a Bib and a Drool bucket. Bib for the drippings and Drool Bucket for the Ravings :thumb:

Reactions: tazz

ThePulver

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
San Diego

Lol careful that's how I got yelled at by OP in the last thread

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
The Lemo drop Is the exact same v1 only shorter.... Lol
Matty. I made it very clear that I only hated the eleaf tanks Lemo 2 and Lemo Drop.

I never said anything bad about the eleaf mods. I use the Istick 40 TC everyday, and I never said anything bad about the Lemo 1 because I never tried it and have no credible opinion about it.

Have heard bad things about the Istick 30 and the 50. Since I haven't used them I have no credible opinion on them either.

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York

Whoops, must have misread somewhere. My fault.

duc916

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Nor Cal
If people want to know what went on there they can read the thread for themselves.

So I did, and when you said:
Double coils you are draining your battery twice as fast.

You really discredited yourself. I won't even try to explain everything that's wrong with that statement because you've demonstrated over and over again that it's a waste of time to try. This thread is even worse. You should accept your narcissism as a fault and go from there. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePulver
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread