I have 2 wks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNCMenteer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
Honolulu, HI
I live fairly close to them, I think to be on the safe side you should order and book me a round trip ticket and I will hand deliver it for you ;)
hey so i looked and i didnt see an option for "Round trip ticket for jaded to hawaii" on madvapes website....maybe you should ask them bout it? lol

ima fill you in on a little secret....join the navy, they pay you to live here....weird huh...j/k

jaded

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Lynchburg, VA
hey so i looked and i didnt see an option for "Round trip ticket for jaded to hawaii" on madvapes website....maybe you should ask them bout it? lol

ima fill you in on a little secret....join the navy, they pay you to live here....weird huh...j/k
lol,I am too old for that, I had a buddy who was stationed there for a few years. I wouldn't think regular shipping would take more than a week. When I order stuff from Cali it usually only takes about 2 days.

Checked USPS and they said 3 days.

Last edited:

jaded

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Lynchburg, VA
ive been here for 5....i dont think i can ever leave...even when i get out....too attatched to the relaxed lifestyle....came from texas....love it there too....need to figure out a way to live in two places at once.....hmmmmmm
I doubt I would want to leave either. Seems like a pretty laid back place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread