I have a bone to pick with you Drew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
All I can say is OMG! :hubba: With all the samples your lovely wife threw in, I am vaping non stop! I will not be able to sleep tonight if I keep this up! They are awesome! It never really occured to me that I would like anything but tobacco or coffee flavors! WRONG! This HV Banana Cream is to die for! And the raspberry frappacino! OMG! I know for certain I will NEVER want another cigarette!

I need to check to see if those black atty's came in for my 510 because I am going to have to order more juice!

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Hey, when we just ordered our French Vanilla Coffee, Mint Chocolate Chip and NuPort, we didn't get free samples! How did you rate?? LOL! 8-o

Thanks for the great article Kristin and yes EVERYONE should digg it.

Drew, she deserves EXTRA samples on her next order!!!

Just don't give her mine ;-)

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Hey, when we just ordered our French Vanilla Coffee, Mint Chocolate Chip and NuPort, we didn't get free samples! How did you rate?? LOL! 8-o

They were out of the cappacino cartridges that I ordered along with the HV liquid, so she called me (!) to ask if she could substitute vanilla cartridges. I said sure and told her I was kicking myself for not ordering the banana cream and blackberry frappacino samplers after hearing people rave about them and she said she would throw some in to make up for not having the cappacino. :D Now THAT is what I call customer service! Well, and good business practice since now I am hooked and will have to get a full sized bottle of them all! Hubby's gonna kill me! ;)

(Actually, he is so thrilled I am off the cigs, he doesn't care what I buy!)

BTW Kristin, my son was going to be Kristin except he turned out to be a boy! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread