I Have A Dream...(And Yet Another Project For Leaford)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I picked up a Go-Go recently; 1300 Mah battery and gigantic 3ml cartos that appear to have "borrowed" heavily from Bloog's MaxxFusion cartomizer tech. It's pretty nice, and probably my second favorite PV so far, after Bloog's MF batteries and cartos.

It could be so much more, though, and I dream of what it could be if Bloog and Leaford would take this idea and do it "right".

A better quality switch (lockable would be nice), Bloog's rubberized coating and color options, an adapter for backward compatibility with Bloog's regular cartos, better carto/drip tips (flat tip option, please!), pre-filled cartos with Bloog's flavors, perhaps a mega-atomizer for the dripping-curious, maybe an LED at the end with twist-on cap color options, a case made specifically to fit all this stuff, and..well, just that Bloog touch.

A guy can dream, right?

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I can see how something even smaller than the 65mm might be cool (something that would be the size of a "King" analog rather than a "100", with the carto attached) but, with current battery technology, I have to imagine that a full charge on a battery that small would only last for 10-15 minutes tops, if it could even be built. Remember, you still have to fit the LED and the switch mechanism and (I believe) a teeny tiny little circuit board in there too.

I'm not one of those electrical guys though...just a dreamer...so I could be completely wrong.

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal
There are some examples of king size e-cigs in the market, although most are 3 piece.
I would say this category still has room for improvement, yes.

Here are some examples:

The blu/it/volcano (88mm long, 8.5mm dia, 10g weight, 90mah) is about the size of a king:
(I actually own these, including the analog, which is just a souvenir)
20110214125300.jpg

The JOYE306A (also 90mah) is just a 1mm longer:
200177022aboutus3.jpg

The M403 is 86mm long and 100mah:
Electronic_Cigar_4cf36443e5531.jpg

The Bauway BW-084A/dse-84/8084 (84mm, 8.5mm dia, 100mah) seems to be even smaller:
BW_084A_Mini_Ele_4b67e12d46554.jpg

28d1233135432-8094.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread